Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmm what did you think I meant on Nike.com? Champs? lol shadows have been all over reseller retail sites for $200-$220 - Sites like JMsneakers, Citysole, Windy, Kickzstore and so on... Sitting at those prices for months - in the past two weeks I've noticed all over BSOT Facebook pages and even here on NT - people copping and asking for shadows. 3 of my friends copped in the past week. Most of those sites sold out in the past two weeks. Obviously when those sites see their pairs selling out the push prices up.

Shadows actually dropped in price on JMsneakers and citysole this fall.
truth, i still know a few sites for around 180 shipped with only a few sizes tho (not mine unfortunately)

I remember a few weeks after release I got a pair for like 180 shipped. Wish I would've doubled up cause now there's only one pair in my size on eBay and the dudes asking 370. :smh: Give me a break.

i saw a local ad on craigslist where a dude custom painted a pair of shadows into black/reds and was getting rid of them cause he bought breds 
mean.gif

Had an extra size 13 which I gave to my bro for his bday.  Kinda regret now...not gonna lie lol

Just found a VNDS pair of these for 140 shipped. I'm VERY satisfied with the grade of leather on these. I passed on them when they dropped and have been kicking myself since then, gonna wear these so much.

They want 300 for these on feebay... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji] mad my girl made me passed since I copped toros that day and fr3s and 5s that came out 2 weeks before and after.. Clean shoe def the most underrated this year.

copped these on RD and sold for retail. they're good quality, primarily comfort increase, but they don't hold a torch to the 09s imo. all hype at this point ( i literally could barely get retail a couple of months ago)

Last edited:
You fell for the hype.

Should have kept it OG

This is true my mans.. At the time everybody felt like shadows where consolidation prize for missing toros.. I feel the other way around now. Didn't realize how good the quality was because I struck out on royals (I live in the south where like 5 stores got them non in my state) but my breds will do. Only have 1 pair but I guess I will beat em anyway (very lightly)

wow these dropped 6 months ago, time flies. from what i remember, these were not as easy to get as some of yall say. i struck out rd, called a gang of stores in buffalo and cleveland, then a NTer looked out for retail plus shipping. probably wore these the most of my 2013 pickups.

Committed a sin putting grey laces on my Shadows. Gonna swap them back to black and wear them to church/confession afterwards. 

Committed a sin putting grey laces on my Shadows. Gonna swap them back to black and wear them to church/confession afterwards. 

I had the grey laces in for a while but ended up going back to the black ones. At least with the shadows the grey laces match. The extra set of laces with the royals didn't quite match in my mind.

I had the grey laces in for a while but ended up going back to the black ones. At least with the shadows the grey laces match. The extra set of laces with the royals didn't quite match in my mind.
No love for gray laces?

View media item 733025

lol I think what happened for me was the grey laces got a little dirty and just didn't look good with the shoe eventually. Grey laces look great but I'd probably dull them out after. I've been wearing my shadows a good amount of times. Black laces are extremely easy to maintain IMO. Don't lose/fade their color, more sleek, etc where grey has better contrast to make the shadow grey even nicer.
View media item 733040

I have grey laces in my '09's but that's by default. The grey laces in my '13's will never see the light of day. That goes for my red and blue laces as well :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom