Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pairs 2 and 3 arrived today. If these are still available in a month or so I might buy another 2 or 3 pairs. These are spectacular.

Just curious, what do you do with all your extra pairs? I assume one t wear, one for display and the others....in case the wearable gets turned into beaters?

whatever the case may be, Chicago 1s will rake in money 1 year from now. Remember the AJKO chi that nobody wanted? I predict that these will go for more just because of the OG facade it has. It's still a solid look.

IG shot from the other day

DAMN! that's an awesome picture man...

also, I love how the shadows fit. barely needing any break in, good to go. With the chicagos, my feet endured a ton of pain for about 8 wears before they became wearable. softer materials obviously make a difference.
Thanks fam.

I dont have the Chicago's but I def agree with what you said about the shadows. Love how they fit for sure.

All Labor Day weekend b

Checked on Ebay, anywhere from 210-225 in my size.  Their is a pair for 185 delivered on CL in my area but can't tell if it's legit.  Thanks man. 
you should ask for pics and get a LC on them on NT or from someone who can identify fakes/GM/unauthorized or whatever

will probably wear mine with almost the same shade of denim. most likely a lighter wash though. Damn I'm just so happy I got em.

Was in Oakland at Heiroglyphics day saw a bunch of people with them on which makes sense since these shoes go with raiders gear really well

These will be the joints everyone slept on this year and in the next few years cats will go back to find once the black/red and Royal hype dies down.

Every time I rock mine my cousin hits me like "Damn son, I sort of want those now"

wore mine for the first time yesterday all day and they are nice and cozy, plus they are an awesome colorway. these might be my new fav 1...might lol

i love when 1s yellow and are creased, i was thinking about taking all of my 1s out of the boxes and having them yellow early naturally. i still stuff them but dont wear force fields or anything to prevent creasing

i love when 1s yellow and are creased, i was thinking about taking all of my 1s out of the boxes and having them yellow early naturally. i still stuff them but dont wear force fields or anything to prevent creasing

i have a pair of blk/red strap 1's that look like some og's ... yellowed as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom