Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
^My brother lives in england and I told him to find out the price of the shoes. He said 160 and I thought he meant pounds, not dollars.

That's great news for you! Hopefully you get to experience that wake up when you're ready and walk in release day that we all miss.

looks at new posts to thread and thinks pictures were released only to come in here and hear ppl talking about j-pack dunks 
mean.gif

looks at new posts to thread and thinks pictures were released only to come in here and hear ppl talking about j-pack dunks 
mean.gif

Once the shadows and black/Red 1's release I think those dunks will be heavily sought after for the simple fact that those 3 were our hints that OG branding would be returning on those 3 legendary colorways. As soon as I saw them I had a feeling that Nike would bless us again I just didnt realize it would be so soon!

I thought the release date for the shadows was sometime in the end of July...

Haha I think he left off a 2 in his post, and meant the 22nd of June, which was the original release date we saw. I think July 27th is our most recent rumored RD from the FNL managers meeting on 4/22. I don't know of a full on confirmed RD right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if a retro+ or QS OG retro 1 was scheduled to drop between black toes and these.

Haha I think he left off a 2 in his post, and meant the 22nd of June, which was the original release date we saw. I think July 27th is our most recent rumored RD from the FNL managers meeting on 4/22. I don't know of a full on confirmed RD right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if a retro+ or QS OG retro 1 was scheduled to drop between black toes and these.

I wouldn't either. There's a new black/red 1 thread that also mentioned a red/univ gold air Jordan 1 in addition to the black/red 1's and the laney 1's. The year of the V's got shatted on too hard...

I wouldn't either. There's a new black/red 1 thread that also mentioned a red/univ gold air Jordan 1 in addition to the black/red 1's and the laney 1's. The year of the V's got shatted on too hard...

Red/Gold pair is supposed to be a version of the ATL Hawks throwback colors. I think I mentioned that in the Celtics 1 thread.

Red/Gold pair is supposed to be a version of the ATL Hawks throwback colors. I think I mentioned that in the Celtics 1 thread.

Yeahhh the A is getting some love with Boston and New York. Never really considered a Dominique/Jordan rivalry but once upon a time it was there. Nike hasn't been half bad this year at all

Red and Gold? IDK how I feel about that. As for the Laneys, they have potential if they look like the black toes with a laney color blocking. If they look like breds then there would bee too much yellow. Only yellow shoes I like are the Tokyo Vs

^ I really hope they don't rerelease the BC 3's with NA this year. We don't need all the beasts and resellers goin ape $#!+ plus my 2011 BC 3's are still DS. I don't want to have to neglect em lol

Lol ya when I said I wouldn't be surprised by.... I meant definitely expect it to happen. I couldn't get a description for the blk red gold pair any more definitive than "picture the Bo Jackson's that released in the same CW and you'll have a good idea." That was why I said they were fire in the blk/red 1 thread. Because I love how the Bo's look in that CW.

View media item 410195

I thought the colorways would be white red and gold. Like I was picturing the chicagos with a gold Nike check and gold laces...

^ I really hope they don't rerelease the BC 3's with NA this year. We don't need all the beasts and resellers goin ape $#!+ plus my 2011 BC 3's are still DS. I don't want to have to neglect em lol

I missed out on the BCIIIs and I need them to have most of my grails by the ens of the year.

Do you mean the 3-4-5 fire reds that's dropping. It's not a package just fire red themed.

Can't wait for these...royals, black toes and celtics on deck just need these and the blk/reds and I'm Gucci...

Just passing what I've heard from a local mom&pop owner in LA I've known for years. He told me he saw em and said I'll be disappointed. He said the materials won't be like the '09, which was a given, but also the grey is slightly darker, and the leather isn't as good as the Knicks/Royals.

Maybe Kam or CaptSneak could shed light if it holds any truth.

Last edited:
Just passing what I've heard from a local mom&pop owner in LA I've known for years. He told me he saw em and said I'll be disappointed. He said the materials won't be like the '09, which was a given, but also the grey is slightly darker, and the leather isn't as good as the Knicks/Royals.

Maybe Kam or CaptSneak could shed light if it holds any truth.
wack...considering the run of " cool grey"  themed sneaks that have been released you'd think jb wuold keep the color the same. then again they did just release the all "cool grey" 1s ( all leather) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom