Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone posted when their pairs are coming in we'd have 300+ pages easily.

My rankings for 1s this year in terms of appeal to ME:

1) Royals

2) Black/Golds

3) Shadows

4) Black Toes

4) Knicks

5) Chicagos

6) Clovers

yes and no, everyone bases these 1s off of the royals and black patent leathers, but these are still sitting in some locations no where near as limited as royals. Seems like everyone who got a pair of these got them with ease. Royals on the other hand were a trip as most NTers had to scramble and get theirs overseas. Most spots had like 8 pairs of those in store, Niketowns had like 20-25. Dont see shadows having that much value as people think..just my two cents

I apologize if that was the sentiment that my statement conveyed but that wasn't what it was. On to these being limited I have a friend who does make his living reselling things, and by that I mean not just shoes, but he recommend if I had the opportunity to grab an extra I should, bc down here as I'm sure was the case was with most places the toros overshadowed these quite a bit, after all these sat until today and the guy at footaction told me about the other pairs as if to say please someone buy these please lol.

Damn! NDC with free shipping is 3-Day select which comes this thursday while FNL with $8.49 shipping is Ground which comes this friday.
Plus if I do a return to FNL, they dont refund shipping like FTL or NDC if there was shipping costs.

Last edited:
Vegas 1s really are nice, though. A lot of sneakerheads gushing over them in the AJ1 OG thread.
They're gushing over them because some dude took the jumpman on the back. Still had some pretty good leather on it. Definitely one of the better one releases in the last few years

Plenty of people like them way before homie removed the logo :lol:. If anything, the quality on those is what draws people in and the fact that you can still get them for retail or below is a plus too.

Forget that part, what the hell are the "black metallics?" 5s? :nerd:
Black/Metallic Gold colorway. LOL

LOL ok now we on the same page. Had me thinking I either missed a release or a new nickname :lol:

So dude that removed the jumpman off the back of the vegas 1's, where did he post the DIY guide? Seperate thread? Anyone have the link? Or has he not posted? (since it isn't in here)... Sorry for all the questions...

12 is gone. I'm guessing one of y'all scooped it up since I got repped for it? lol

damn missed it AGAIN. Whelp, maybe I'll just save the cash and put it toward some royals.

They were there for 4 minutes before I posted this up until my follow up post because I was having trouble checking out on Paypal since I didn't want a foreign transaction fee. haha Size 8.5 left!

US 8.5, 9 & 12 left on End Clothing for anyone who's still looking for these: http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/product/view/id/127551/s/nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og/
smokin.gif
snagged the US9.

came out to be ~$157 shipped. 
nthat.gif

thank you for the heads up!

Realist spit I've, heard grown men getting upset at others For show boating or gloating. What the hell is taking pictures of your shoes daily or group photos cheesing saying my whole team rock, heat. I buy gear, kicks, clothes for appearance only. It's a way of life Not my life... and who but sneaker heads charge more for a damn shoe somebody had they're sweaty foot in. Idc there are no exclusions every person who resold any shoe is in fact a reseller! Get off peoples backs dang ... the salt is terrible

If everyone posted when their pairs are coming in we'd have 300+ pages easily.

My rankings for 1s this year in terms of appeal to ME:

1) Royals
2) Black/Golds
3) Shadows
4) Black Toes
4) Knicks
5) Chicagos
6) Clovers
If everyone posts their lists of favorites, the thread will be 300+ pages lol

Realist spit I've, heard grown men getting upset at others For show boating or gloating. What the hell is taking pictures of your shoes daily or group photos cheesing saying my whole team rock, heat. I buy gear, kicks, clothes for appearance only. It's a way of life Not my life... and who but sneaker heads charge more for a damn shoe somebody had they're sweaty foot in. Idc there are no exclusions every person who resold any shoe is in fact a reseller! Get off peoples backs dang ... the salt is terrible

View media item 496435

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom