Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastbay ‏@Eastbay 10m
They are not yet sold out, once they are, this information will be tweeted. #Eastbay

Not until they say so apparently. Click away people.

Edit:

Eastbay ‏@Eastbay 1m

Jordan Retro 1 Hi OG 'Shadow' has now SOLD OUT. #Eastbay

Nm. But I still recommend to click away.

When a size sells out, the popup message will say they are sold out. I had a pair waiting to checkout, and mid way through, I got a sold out message. Tried adding to cart again and got a sold out popup.

If you keep clicking after it says sold out, you might be able to get a pair in cart, but when you try checking out, it will say out of stock.

Easiest cop on NDC. Took me right to checkout after 10 seconds of waiting in line.

I'm sure most people clicked on the first tweet which was for the Toro's.

Beastbay sold out finally...
nerd.gif
no

Came through on some Euro sites for around $185 shipped. I guess I just have to plan on NDC never working for me again with this line thing. Don't think my ping time is fast enough to get in.

Ping times don't matter when you have Transformers doing your work.

Haha, the bots still need a good internet connection to get through faster than everyone... it's when you combine a bot with an amazing internet connection that it becomes pretty much impossible to beat them.

And no, I don't use bots. Never had to... but I don't have as good of a connection now.

When a size sells out, the popup message will say they are sold out. I had a pair waiting to checkout, and mid way through, I got a sold out message. Tried adding to cart again and got a sold out popup.

If you keep clicking after it says sold out, you might be able to get a pair in cart, but when you try checking out, it will say out of stock.

I guess I am one of the lucky few that can still checkout even after various sites tweet "sold out".
Has worked for EB in the past, and it worked just now for NDC. Or at least it says I checked out, just waiting for shipping.

Added to cart on Eastbay after about 15mins, just let them go because I'm picking up the toro's today, it's funny how much better I do with them compared to NDC
laugh.gif
Same here, it almost seemed too easy, i won mine at the local fta but its saturday so biological clock woke me up to play the game lol

Got a size 12.5 on Eastbay almost immediately. There's no doubt that the Toro's provided a little buffer to get these...

Scored twice NDC and EB.   Was a little skeptical about NDC since the wait in line black hole showed up for a few mins but was able to add it to my cart.   

Possible size 8 (UK 7) on RS for around $195ish shipped. I say possible because I don't know how great their inventory updating is... I'm sure it's still there, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom