Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

I know that fam, but people were botting that process with 50-100 entries, I wanted to know what the hack was, no way they had that many status points.

I do 🤷‍♂️

and I've missed out on a lot of points, because I didn't know about extra extra entries

but I wouldn't do YOLO for one release

If we are to win this raffle, how long does FNL give you to pick up your pair? Because I mean they releasing these on a Friday, most of us got work.

If we are to win this raffle, how long does FNL give you to pick up your pair? Because I mean they releasing these on a Friday, most of us got work.

Pickup is usually for a few hours. Think noon is cutoff.
They don't hold them the whole day.

PO

The ****?

Screenshot_20210506-162057_Chrome.jpg

Pickup is usually for a few hours. Think noon is cutoff.
They don't hold them the whole day.

PO
Ugh thats ridiculous. They should give you till the end of the day at least considering its a weekday. I guess if I win someone will be getting my pair because I won't be able to pick it up due to work.

Does anyone know if you make any edits after entering the raffle with the extra entries will it take away the extra entries? I chose a wrong size by mistake, If i change it, will it make me start all over again with the extra entries?

Does anyone know if you make any edits after entering the raffle with the extra entries will it take away the extra entries? I chose a wrong size by mistake, If i change it, will it make me start all over again with the extra entries?
Nah you’ll be fine

FNL must have banned me or something because I can't sign in via app or go to their site on my phone. Truly the worst company in the shoe game.

Uh, I may be a newbie regarding reservations with FNL, but since the time frame that I was given to pick up the AJ 11s tomorrow is between 1PM - 3PM, I am thinking that they are staggering the pickups for most of the day. If it is not staggered throughout the entire day, it may be until mid or late afternoon.

Uh, I may be a newbie regarding reservations with FNL, but since the time frame that I was given to pick up the AJ 11s tomorrow is between 1PM - 3PM, I am thinking that they are staggering the pickups for most of the day. If it is not staggered throughout the entire day, it may be until mid or late afternoon.

You over thinking this. Call or stop by your local finish line that you are entering for as you can only enter for 1. For example my local finish line allows you pick up at the 11 AM store opening especially since store traffic is low around that time.

This digital crap is making people forget how to actually verbally communicate with folks.

I’m hoping I get this W man ! I’ve been taking L’s for a hot minute now . Y’all pray for me , I need this 9.5

You over thinking this. Call or stop by your local finish line that you are entering for as you can only enter for 1. For example my local finish line allows you pick up at the 11 AM store opening especially since store traffic is low around that time.

This digital crap is making people forget how to actually verbally communicate with folks.

They do stagger pick up times but if you call and explain they will usually accommodate.

FNL must have banned me or something because I can't sign in via app or go to their site on my phone. Truly the worst company in the shoe game.
I have the same thing happening all day brother. Jump on to someone’s wifi and you’ll get through. I can’t believe they Ban phones IP address. What is going on with FNL. Truly trash.

I have the same thing happening all day brother. Jump on to someone’s wifi and you’ll get through. I can’t believe they Ban phones IP address. What is going on with FNL. Truly trash.
No wonder I'm getting an error connection and unable to grab a ticket on two of my phones. SMH

HUH? I said what I said because folks were saying that the pick up cutoff time with FNL was really early in the afternoon. What exactly was I overthinking by stating that I do not think that is the case when the time that I was given by FNL to pick up the 11s today is 1PM - 3PM and that I believe most likely given pick up time windows will be staggered throughout the day? I do not think you comprehended what I was saying in my last message, so I hope you understand it in this one.

Last edited:
I know I'm not going to win the FNL raffle. I haven't won one in 2 years.

When is FLX gotta throw these on their apps :nerd: ? FL app is my only shot.

Back
Top Bottom