Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

The lace swaps here were cool and if I had to choose one from the non-neutral colors he used I would pick orange, but for my personal taste it is a bit loud.....

Finally showed up on FTL app!!!

Too FN bad no store close to me!!! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
534E738B-86B9-4615-A915-CA34668E0754.png
534E738B-86B9-4615-A915-CA34668E0754.png
it's not updated yet

it's showing no stores within 100 miles regardless of where you search

Size? FINALLY came through for me (usually they come through when I do raffles for other people LOL).....

20210416_051728.jpg
20210416_051949.jpg
Congrats! I hit from size as well. Don’t blow up the spot jk. Glad I secured a personal, but I’m not taking any chances. Still trying tomorrow. Size lost my medium curry dunk in transit so never know till it’s in hand. Plus they’ve been hit or miss about double boxing.

Congrats! I hit from size as well. Don’t blow up the spot jk. Glad I secured a personal, but I’m not taking any chances. Still trying tomorrow. Size lost my medium curry dunk in transit so never know till it’s in hand. Plus they’ve been hit or miss about double boxing.
Regarding the double boxing, whenever I won a raffle release I always received a double box. Now it will be the times when I would buy a pair of Pumas or something general straight from their website that they may not put it in a box and that irks my nerves! Like why would you think to place a pair of shoes that are going to another country in that plastic shipping crap? ERRRR!

As for the W, I feel you on waiting until actually getting them in hand. I did enter 40 raffles for this release and most of them I could not change the size or delete the entry after submitting, so who knows if I may get another W or not from that. I am not holding my breath though. LOL

The new app layout has me confused, yup hit for retail on sns and I haven’t won since SBB 3.0...lets goooooooo

Back
Top Bottom