Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

*Sigh* Tucson doesn't get any of the limited releases.  Struck out this morning but I'm definitely not paying that re-sale price.  Will hope for another restock.  Congrats to those who were able to get a pair.

Did anyone order from sneakerpresto? My buddy decided to order from him and just got a message about something "tragic" that happened (rolls eyes), but he may have them in hand tomorrow.

Bit the bullet and paid 240 shipped for a pair. Forgot I had $239.51 in my PayPal account. I only had to spend 49¢ today. So I kinda feel like I won lol. Can't wait to rock em

Last edited:
Thanks Czar!  How did things end up in Canada for you??  I had to skip a lot of the thread this morning, didn't see if you got your pair or not.  Hopefully you found a spot and came up without much hassle.

And LOL @ this UK elitist here. If it wasn't for us buying the Jordan's from these places they'd never have an account and be able to keep it in the first place hahaha. I loved it when customers "pillaged" my inventory when I owned my own company. Those are called SALES!  You my want to look up the definition of self entitlement as well...expecting to receive a product that a retailer withdrew my money for and deposited it into their account is not the definition no matter where on earth you are.

I actually stood down on this one, but seeing all these pics. I think I am slowly starting to regret it ! Ha ! Lol ! It's all good, ill hold tight and be patient. Glad to see you guys made out nice ! All the pics look amazing today, those toes are looking dangerous ! I hear you on part two of your piece, I have to agree with you. It's not pillaging when your "Making money" ! shoot if that's the case, pillage me pls ! I never saw any UK retailer not want to deal with us, cause our paper looks the same as theirs when it's in the acct ! I didn't get that post about dude being happy that an order got cancelled ? Where they do that at ?

Last edited:
Did anyone order from sneakerpresto? My buddy decided to order from him and just got a message about something "tragic" that happened (rolls eyes), but he may have them in hand tomorrow.

I ordered from this guy. He hasn't responded to a single text.

I think my Black Toes are slightly shorter than my Royals and Knicks...I guess i shoulda pulled out the Banned, but I didn't feel like they are of the same generation.

Anybody else on the hight thing?

Definitely a softer liner in the Royals...can't really say there's a noticeable difference between leather quality (as far as I can tell from touch), but I do have some glue marks on my Black Toes but my Royals and even Knicks are flawless...

All little things though...nothing to make me not want the shoe or say some of the ridiculous things you guys are saying.

Does make me wonder why the Knicks didn't have a second set of laces...Maybe to keep royal laces exclusive to the Royals? Whatever.

I think my Black Toes are slightly shorter than my Royals and Knicks...I guess i shoulda pulled out the Banned, but I didn't feel like they are of the same generation.

Anybody else on the hight thing?

Definitely a softer liner in the Royals...can't really say there's a noticeable difference between leather quality (as far as I can tell from touch), but I do have some glue marks on my Black Toes but my Royals and even Knicks are flawless...

All little things though...nothing to make me not want the shoe or say some of the ridiculous things you guys are saying.

Does make me wonder why the Knicks didn't have a second set of laces...Maybe to keep royal laces exclusive to the Royals? Whatever.

Def slightly shorter... & the banneds are slightly shorter than the blk toes

Back
Top Bottom