Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

The White/Grey OG 
nthat.gif

A pair is on ebay btw size 11...
Those are beautiful. Would love to see those retro.

The good news is a lot of people are going to try and grab the 88's so hopefully my chances are higher.

Seriously. Without a long drawn out explanation no way anyone is going to trade royals for a pair of these. Royals were a whole different level of limited. Like others said shoot for 88's if u want a trade.

Thanks for the pics, now you can haz drinks! I wish they would have kept the black square on the back, makes me shed a tear to see the exact way my Chicago 1's should look. Love the white insole on these, reminds me of Banned's. That tongue and toe box look like more than I asked for, so I want two of these without hesitation. I'm on dat retail or bust wagon as usual, but I'm pretty confident that I won't have to hop off. Thanks again for the new pics, and congrats to Locos on the Vegas 1's as well! I hope this thread is jam packed fulla Black Toe 1 come up pics come the 25th. No fruit, no matchy matchy parking lot pics, no pics of Brazil nuts, and no licking dirty Chinese factory finger prints off the soles!

Back
Top Bottom