Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

speculation is high and out of control, im gunna try to get a pair here but im doing what i can to get these for no more than 200

air-jordan-1-black-toe-release-date-2.jpg

5/18

I'm starting to have a feeling that every OG colorway 1 I going to be impossible to get for retail...

this is why i hope bred 1s dont release all you guys who are *** hurt over the fact you didnt get royals are going to go hard to get these and shadows. Main because most of you are new and belive resale will be 300+  Smh glad i got 5 pairs of royals though so if i dont get these i can bargin with one of you bums have fun camping out a week for jordans im out.

May 18th.  It's never changed anywhere but in this thread.  Still the same day as the Suns 8s

View media item 377298

Article from 4/2O/13:

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/04/air-jordan-1-high-og-black-toe/

Jordan retro high OG "Black Toe" pushed back from May 18th to MAY 25th

Whichever it is can we update OP and title? Everytime i drop in this question that can be googled with ease gets asked.

My bday is the 24th. I need these in my life! I have never heard it being pushed back to the 25th outside this thread.

I want them on my front door step by my bday. Unless i got to grab them from Australia again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom