Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

$278 is a GOOD price for a pair of Air Jordan 1's?! Good god, it gets more warped by the week. The only thing $278 is a good price in comparison to is the $400+ people are raping each other for on the Royals. Sickening. All of this.

$278 is a GOOD price for a pair of Air Jordan 1's?! Good god, it gets more warped by the week. The only thing $278 is a good price in comparison to is the $400+ people are raping each other for on the Royals. Sickening. All of this.
thank you... Its a better price than.... but not a good price...

Y'all are just feeding the hype paying almost $300 for these in pre-order.

^^ it wasn't the price at K101 though. It was the fact that you had to snipe them in order to ship them into the US. Once that was established, they quickly sold out.
One of my friend called them 5 days after I told him about Kickz101 and he got his pair... they didn't sell out quick compared to the hype around the royals. Many people including me passed on pairs for $260/280 thinking that it was too much at this time... 

The Royals and Black/Golds got people paranoid
laugh.gif

^^ it wasn't the price at K101 though. It was the fact that you had to snipe them in order to ship them into the US. Once that was established, they quickly sold out.

One of my friend called them 5 days after I told him about Kickz101 and he got his pair... they didn't sell out quick compared to the hype around the royals. Many people including me passed on pairs for $260/280 thinking that it was too much at this time... 

Your right. Hindsight was 20/20. But at the time, 260 was crazy. Now it's acceptable. This downward spiral of highly inflated 1s will never stop.

no argument there.. I was just saying with the re-sales of this shoe.. the "hype" or "thirst" for these 1s have been through the roof since the banned 1s. Of course it should be had at retail, actually a lot less for what Nike is asking (**should have the 110 price tag, shoot even 80 like the original releases or first retros, but its 140 for the OG treatment... and all this is another argument**), but it is what it is with the current hype and availability of the 1s. Paying 278 in resale is a good price, but of course these should be had at retail.

Blk Golds were limited, Royals were said to be limited cuz the All Star weekend release, and Knicks/Celtics weren't wanted by most. So this is a true testimate to see how these really are. Are they gonna be widely available like the Knicks/Clovers, or is JB limiting all OG colorways?

Retail all day

Blk Golds were limited, Royals were said to be limited cuz the All Star weekend release, and Knicks/Celtics weren't wanted by most. So this is a true testimate to see how these really are. Are they gonna be widely available like the Knicks/Clovers, or is JB limiting all OG colorways?

Retail all day

^this.. hope everyone got their sights on some playoffs shoes or elites..

side note.. why couldn't the Lakers colorway get some OG treatment?! I would be all over that.

Last edited:
^this.. hope everyone got their sights on some playoffs shoes or elites..

side note.. why couldn't the Lakers colorway get some OG treatment?! I would be all over that.

Because LA sucks!

Got my royals... missed on the blk and golds... just missing these and the shadows and im set until the breds release if they do... :smokin

Last edited:
people, you'd better get your game plan together now. alot of you underestimated the Royals and you saw how that turned out. Believe it or not, these are alot of people's grails and interest in these will be very high

anyone not believing these will be limited is fooling themselves and setting up for failure. if you want to get an idea of how limited a shoe is look to see on ebay how many pairs are available early. royal blues werent on ebay until 1 week before RD and gold blacks werent on ebay AT ALL until 1 day before RD. black cement 4s, bred 11s, grapes 5 for example have been available months in advance before RD.

go on ebay right now and see how many black toe 1s are available less than 1 month before rd right now. that'll tell you how limited these are.

Last edited:
They'll be limited but worst case scenario is look to Europe and Australia. We know they're not as popular there and most people that buy them are just looking to resell to the states

anyone not believing these will be limited is fooling themselves and setting up for failure. if you want to get an idea of how limited a shoe is look to see on ebay how many pairs are available early. royal blues werent on ebay until 1 week before RD and gold blacks werent on ebay AT ALL until 1 day before RD. black cement 4s, bred 11s, grapes 5 for example have been available months in advance before RD.

go on ebay right now and see how many black toe 1s are available less than 1 month before rd right now. that'll tell you how limited these are.
There have been pairs on ebay for at least a month. I don't know how many are up at the moment, but these aren't going to be as limited as the Royals or Black/Gold 1's. Clearly EVERY OG release is limited. The Knicks were limited too. Even for a GR the Chicago 1's without NA were pretty limited and tough to come by for many.

We know these will be limited, but paying $280 for a pair of 1's before you even have a chance at retail? Just feeding the hype. Absolute lunacy around here these days. :smh:

I think you didn't bother reading the entire post. You must have been reaching for reps. Please refer to the bolded text to answer your question.

Bro, he stated the royals have more hype than these, not the other way around like you questioned.

Reaching for reps? Come on now. Pure silliness.

I think you didn't bother reading the entire post. You must have been reaching for reps. Please refer to the bolded text to answer your question.

Bro, he stated the royals have more hype than these, not the other way around like you questioned.

Reaching for reps? Come on now. Pure silliness.

!!!! he's right... I'm saying that Royals have/had more hype than Black Toes

He can't read but had the audacity to say I'm reaching for reps. I hate this rep feature. Dudes on here asking for reps. lame.

What both of you fail to realize there is no way in hell the Royals had more hype than these. If you could read casper, I answered my own question. They hype for these outside of NT is worse than the Royals simply because of how that whole release went. Everybody didn't want the Royals why can't you guys seem to process that part? OG heads, resellers, brand new Jordan 1 hypebeast, will be out in full force for the Black Toes!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom