Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

CS is kicking themselves after seeing resale on the blk/ gld 1s. Their price is really steep for a presale since I'm anticipating as many options for these as there were for royals.

Plus kind of liked hearing members only play $220 for their blk/ gld 1s.. Made them seem legitimate like they didnt care if they could get more.

Between this price and the grapes they've lost their minds a little

CS is kicking themselves after seeing resale on the blk/ gld 1s. Their price is really steep for a presale since I'm anticipating as many options for these as there were for royals.

Plus kind of liked hearing members only play $220 for their blk/ gld 1s.. Made them seem legitimate like they didnt care if they could get more.

Between this price and the grapes they've lost their minds a little
dont really blame em though theyre really pissed about letting black/golds go for so little

CS 
eek.gif

:lol: people are already charging strike out prices. Got damn gold joints just gassed every '13 OG 1 up.

$350 for a pre-order? Retail or bust! Is their May 11th "ship by date" the official release date?

yea this is bad...these will def be more available than the black and golds i think they might be like the chicagos ...only way I feel they wont is cause the nike air but we will see

Still can't wrap my head around why Nike is limiting production of these highly coveted 1's; the Chicago 1's, Royal 1's, Black Toes - the first two were a nightmare to obtain and I can't figure it out.  

Still can't wrap my head around why Nike is limiting production of these highly coveted 1's; the Chicago 1's, Royal 1's, Black Toes - the first two were a nightmare to obtain and I can't figure it out.  
Chicago 1s were easy to grab compared to the royals. Wouldn't say that they were that limited.

yea this is bad...these will def be more available than the black and golds i think they might be like the chicagos ...only way I feel they wont is cause the nike air but we will see
If I strike out on these...like the Royals and Black/Gold, I will be pissed! No local stores carry the NA 1s releases, so I have to hope I get through online, smdh, or drive 2 hours to the nearest HOH. 

got lucky on a raffle for the royals. 

blk/gold is pretty dope, but didnt try to cop.

i want these tho. i hope they release online.

make the black toes a west coast release :smile:

The hype for 1's hasn't been this crazy since 85-86 when they first hit the scene.  The release numbers are what they are because Nike and JB didn't anticipate the markets hunger for the 1's with the og height and branding.  I'm sure the next time they come around (with Nike branding, og box, and og cut), the release numbers will be much higher.  I'm just wondering what they have up their sleeves knowing that the 1's are now popular again.  Cyber Monday is gonna be interesting this year.

The hype for 1's hasn't been this crazy since 85-86 when they first hit the scene.  The release numbers are what they are because Nike and JB didn't anticipate the markets hunger for the 1's with the og height and branding.  I'm sure the next time they come around (with Nike branding, og box, and og cut), the release numbers will be much higher.  I'm just wondering what they have up their sleeves knowing that the 1's are now popular again.  Cyber Monday is gonna be interesting this year.
I thought 1's weren't that popular when they first hit the scene

I used to shop there too years back. They ARE greedy now. They can shove it. I'm glad they got punked on the Black/Gold 1's. Serves them right.
Yeah I stopped even going to their site all together but I had to check their ridiculous price on these out...
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
. Wouldn't even cop a tshirt from them now screw them

Back
Top Bottom