Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

^no lie I like these more than the royals and the way the royals released turned me away from trying to cop them after RD. sometimes I look at the old commercials that nike would have with mj and it always inspired me to want to be like mike that's a factor I think a lot of kids today miss out on was the way nike made mj seem like something truly out of this world

I hope everyone is drawn to the VIII's at my spot, so I can slither through and cop these. Mostly younger dudes around my area in line for J's so it's possible.

says the psychic shoe man, nobody knows how each shoe will do, do we even have numbers yet on how many are releasing? i dont think these will be a breeze but if you want them im thinking you can get them and if not then we need to let these resellers sit on their pairs and let them lose some money for once, yall have no patience most of the time.

says the psychic shoe man, nobody knows how each shoe will do, do we even have numbers yet on how many are releasing? i dont think these will be a breeze but if you want them im thinking you can get them and if not then we need to let these resellers sit on their pairs and let them lose some money for once, yall have no patience most of the time.

I hate resellers as much as you do but lets be honest here, they will never lose money on any jordan shoe right now. With how the marketing is setup (blogs, hype, etc.) every shoe that sells out will be profitable for them. Worst case is they sit like the crimson 3s, they can still try to get at least $20 over retail or return them. So still not a lost for them. Sad but true.

i hear ya, but even $20 over i can do but these clowns are asking (and getting) over $100 profit over retail per shoe, if we wait until they only make a little money to bite on a new release then it will stop because it wont be worth their time (unless they are grabbing a FSR then they would still make ok money). its a pipe dream because people dont know how to hold off on new releases like they dont have other options, its very frustrating seeing shoes that should sit selling out just to resellers

hopefully there will be enough pairs to go around 
happy.gif

we all want that except for JB, for some reason making tons of money and everyone being happy isnt cool which i dont understand

we all want that except for JB, for some reason making tons of money and everyone being happy isnt cool which i dont understand
Wouldn't work in the long run but I will not get into that argument. Last time I tried to explain it (being a business major) and people were flaming me to death.

hopefully there will be enough pairs to go around 
happy.gif
We can dream. I am 2 for 2 on the ones I like so far. Passed on the Knicks, Chicagos, and passing on the Black and Gold. These and the shadows are a must. Wonder what else will be confirmed by the end of the year. If I had to guess it would be the ones that look like Chicagos but are Blue instead of red (not the carolinas), the Breds, and a retro+ colorway

Hopefully I can get these. Got the knicks but passed on the chicagos for these.

A real kick in the nuts that Jordan didn't put the nike air tag on the "Chicago" colour-way but did on the Knicks, Celtics, Royal Blue, Black Patents.

Can't understand why they'd do that.

A real kick in the nuts that Jordan didn't put the nike air tag on the "Chicago" colour-way but did on the Knicks, Celtics, Royal Blue, Black Patents.

Cuz they think its funny. I would expect the chicagos with NA sometime in the next three years. You just watched.

I like these better than the Chicagos but I would've copped both if the Chicagos had the NA treatment instead of cardboard box leather

Cuz they think its funny. I would expect the chicagos with NA sometime in the next three years. You just watched.

agree! plus a higher price hike just like white cement '88 retro...

Wouldn't work in the long run but I will not get into that argument. Last time I tried to explain it (being a business major) and people were flaming me to death.
We can dream. I am 2 for 2 on the ones I like so far. Passed on the Knicks, Chicagos, and passing on the Black and Gold. These and the shadows are a must. Wonder what else will be confirmed by the end of the year. If I had to guess it would be the ones that look like Chicagos but are Blue instead of red (not the carolinas), the Breds, and a retro+ colorway
Boy im hoping for those blue white black 1s.

Wish these weren't so limited.

After getting shut out on the Royals, I refuse to miss these.

Well definitely be more attentive this time around.

So is it confirmed that these we be in Royal numbers or Knicks release numbers........I hope it aint super limited like the Royals.

Back
Top Bottom