Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

i thank god i got a pair earlier this week jesus.....went to get a 2nd today went 0-6 

thunder 4's got em

ill wait a few hours on the bo jacksons and check the temp....bout to make those blk toes calls 

Welp...... All struck out, first time in a long time. Who said these will be easy cop?? Let the saltiness begins. Now, hope my preorder, my last chance, get honored and come thru.

I called a mom and pop yesterday. The store owner said he had Black Toes. After striking out online, I gave a neighboring merchant a phone call to see if people were waiting lined up outside. She said, "nobody is out there."

Nobody except me. I'm praying to the Nike Gods that I can secure a pair.
I feel ya, just got in from Ihop and both of my mom and pop spots here in Va have no one outside.  It seems pointless of me to have secured my pairs a week in advance.  Oh well, maybe when I go home and take a nap, wake up, and head out there later in the afternoon to grab my pairs, others might be hip and spread the word.   

im 5 for 5 on 1's this yr....but all that easy cop is getting tougher by the release 

your ping times with your net have to be at least 10ms to beat people to the punch 

Texas. I was shocked too lol. The black toes were limited to only 17 districts so this was the only store in MILES to have them so I came early in scare of what happened with the royals. The kobes were limited too only 12 pairs. 
wow i can see the mambacurials but the venice beach? black toes blow them out the water. Good for you fam, i love hearing stories like this

For those who ordered through Eastbay but still haven't received their confirmations yet, give Eastbay a call. I called them and they told me that my order wasn't added to the account due to the high volume of orders being placed. And the confirmation e-mail will be sent out eventually. 

I'm 0 for 3 with the 1s this year.
frown.gif
you and me both bro. i just been trading DS & Cash to catch up...

If someone would be willing to give me the black toes for at least $200 or less than I'm not even gonna bite the bullet. I'm not wasting time feeling salty about this release. Lol missing out on the royal release took all the saltiness out of me going for NA 1s

Only one person next to me at the Mom and Pop. This chick wants Kobe's. Amazing! I'm gonna see if I could get her to cop me a second pair of black toes.

Feels good to have homies who look out for you...

Huge Shout-out to BeyCoast415....

Off to UNDFTD SF I go....

Back
Top Bottom