Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I doubt these will be as bad as the royals. They'll probably be more like the Knicks. Black toes don't have the "celebrity" hype attached to them. They're traditional ones like the Chicagos.

I doubt these will be as bad as the royals. They'll probably be more like the Knicks. Black toes don't have the "celebrity" hype attached to them. They're traditional ones like the Chicagos.
I hope so... I like the black toes a lot more than the royals.

Man I been saying this :lol:

Nobody believes me

I know. Still black toes though. Many people like these better because these were the GR colorway, not the PEs. So in a way its even worse

Jay-Z is spotted a lot in 1s and 6s so dont be surprised if he gets his pair early. Same with Ye

Last edited:
I cannot believe people buy sneakers because Jay-z, Kanye or any other celebrity wear them publicly.

They do. Nike uses social media to market their sneakers, just like they use athletes. It's cheaper than giving out million dollar deals. A lot of them get their sneakers free.

That's why you will see Fab posting sneakers randomly. People like Teyana Taylor, Victor Cruz and Stalley are getting kicks sent to them free.

The rest of the world are seeing sneakers on twitter or instagram from a celeb before a blog, message board or sneaker site.

I cannot believe people buy sneakers because Jay-z, Kanye or any other celebrity wear them publicly.
And oldheads wear this sneaker because Micheal Jordan did. it is how marketing works. Nike would be ******ed to continue using Jordan for their celebrity appeal. To anyone under 20 years old he is a well known douche, who didnt get a good divorce lawyer and owns the worst team to ever exists

Why not? Its nothing recent phenomena.
I buy jordans because MJ wore most of them and im sticking with the main air jordan line, no team jordans or hybrids.

I'm not taking any chances with this release after what happened with the royal blue 1s. :smh:

The royals were limited for reasons. One being that they were 1 of JBs all star releases. Two, is that jb decided to break out of the norm by releasing a blue shoe by valentines day.

The Knicks and chi's however were regular releases, just like the shadows and black toes will be.

The celtics I couldn't tell you.

We've already had this debate before.

White tongues > Black tongues

Of course, this is my opinion.

Anyways, hopefully folks pass because these have the white tongues (those who like the black tongues more :lol:).

Needs to be an easy cop for me.

Knicks were def limited they just weren't as hyped. Chicagos seem to have the better resell value in all honesty but the Knicks were less produced/ distributed. The demand just isn't equal to other 1s (OG colorways). I expect the same with those "Celtic" 1s in April. Glad the 1 hype will cool down again now that the royals are done.

I expect these black toes to do okay but I doubt they would ever do as well as the royals just because of the BMPs, and Chicagos (which no matter what ppl say is too similar to this colorway)

I will most likely cop cuz I love 1s and have loved them for a long time now.

Back
Top Bottom