Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Congrats. How long did it take to get that email from the time that you ordered?

I would say about 2 hours. Not even sure what time the order went through as I kept trying and trying fighting their checkout system errors and the red ring kept slowing down the process I didn't know what went through since I didn't get notice order went through until later (didn't use Paypal or I'd know right away). I usually don't mess with footsites because of this but since we got nowhere to go I got time :lol:

This release was so frustrating. Started everything at 10am and L's across the board. Tried every site too.

What makes it worse is seeing people with 2-3 pairs and still going for more.

How are you guys even getting to cart at SP?

I get as far as the ATC page, but it never takes me to my actual cart.

I can’t even enter SP’s site
I’m assuming their site and carts will open up later tonight

This is as far as I can get rn. I keep smashing the ATC button and it just takes me an error page.

BDB8115C-85DA-46E3-85F4-8E547F8D1D8A.png

Shoepalace just trolling. They’re getting a kick out of reading about people’s frustration over their trash website

Resell is pretty high on these atm. Didn't expect that..
I guess it's the closest you can get to the fragments

Yeah I haven’t seen a single W from SP
Just have to wait and see once they open up the site

How the hell are ANY of you even getting any page on ShoePalace to load? I've literally tried ALL day and have yet to get any page on there to load once.

Just checked my email and got a ftl confirmation email, needless to say my face was exactly my avatar lol

Successful checkout on DTLR and Snipes.

Attachments

• IMG_1226.PNG
    IMG_1226.PNG
    66.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1228.jpg
    IMG_1228.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 131
Had a FTL checkout about two hours ago but no email and it's not in the account. Pending charge tho. We'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom