Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Been a while since I actually tried on SP but I’m bored so why not. Are you guys refreshing the timer page once it’s up or going back to the product page and trying to add to cart again once the timer is up. I’ve always done the latter but now I’m questioning it.

Oh snap!!!! Then I get hit with the backend error when I click check out!!!! Wtf!!!!

FF2E07B5-427C-4E0D-9782-B7F19D9B7767.png

Been a while since I actually tried on SP but I’m bored so why not. Are you guys refreshing the timer page once it’s up or going back to the product page and trying to add to cart again once the timer is up. I’ve always done the latter but now I’m questioning it.
When the timer hits 1:50 go back then rinse and repeat until the end of time, good luck lol

What time you got through?
A little before 7 my time, so almost 11 est. Waking up at 6 am for drops is a pain, I forgot to set my alarm for this one and woke up to notifications about it. Hopefully I hit, if not it's on to the flint 13s. 🤷‍♂️

$%@#!#%!!! it happened again...got to checkout page and crashed when I clicked CC field.

Oh well, I'm done. Maybe I'll have better luck in the AM :emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_rolling_eyes: (prob not).

Good luck everyone.

Their defense systems is weakening!

Im at the checkout gates!

I have seen the shipping page!

lmaooooo

Back
Top Bottom