Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Wow, was wondering how I had backend timeout on SP and now i see snkr twtr posted up again about sp 2 mins ago. Yea that explains it

I got the timer too...ran down all the way from 2 mins and then another ERROR.

&%^&$!!

majority of people in here use bots. it’s evident at this point. then they come in here and flex like they are part of the minority that try to acquire sneakers straight up. all this fake camaraderie lol. all these threads are is an opportunity for herbs to display their greed.

never tried for a shoe palace release. i dont have **** else to do. so i'm going to sit here and follow their instructions.

never tried for a shoe palace release. i dont have **** else to do. so i'm going to sit here and follow their instructions.
Don’t follow their instructions or else you’re gonna waste even more hours of your life clicking and repeating

find you a movie or show to binge on Netflix, set ya PC in front of you to auto refresh every 30-40 sec... casually check to see if you got through or not

youre not gonna get through until their host feels like lettin you through and you’re not gonna check out unless their host feels like lettin you check out lol

Shoe Palace doesn’t care either. They’ll let their site be toasted all day and sell these at 8 tonight like it‘s ok

Customers: Shoe Palace ya’ll site is trash!

SP:👇🏾
71E8B114-43C1-4FA3-BD89-073F136FC368.gif
:lol:
ShoePalace got the juice right now

don’t give up though, cause miracles do happen

33056770-4081-4236-94BC-29B78DE85320.jpeg

Got a push notification from Shiekh shortly after 10 that these were available

I've literally been trying to submit my payment on SP for the past 45 minutes or more. I can't for the life of me get it to go through.

Back
Top Bottom