Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Only got extra for 1 sneaker this month debating if ill get these or the flints. Could always sell a 1s couldnt say the same thing bout 13s so ill try for these if I take an L, decision made.

Shock Drop pair finally came in

Attachments

• FBF51D21-4B50-445C-A403-A032574080D8.jpeg
    FBF51D21-4B50-445C-A403-A032574080D8.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 236
W on Hibbet but turns out it's a chance to buy. It's still not a guarantee at this point. Anyone ever got a W on Hibbet raffle only to ultimately end up w/ an L?

Did eastbay pull mens pair!!?? Only see gs on their release calendar??

L on Shiekh, L on Hibbet. Had snkrs EA but cart errors and missed the ea restock! Frustrating release so far. Just need 1 pair!

Looks shipment problems for nohble also.. man this jus got harder, SNS not releasing to nex week!!
Screenshot_20200508-173747_Samsung Internet.jpg

W on Hibbet but turns out it's a chance to buy. It's still not a guarantee at this point. Anyone ever got a W on Hibbet raffle only to ultimately end up w/ an L?
I won too. They already charged my card. Are you sure you confirmed the win?

Hibbett results pending still. Is this an L? Never entered one of their raffles before.

Pair came from SNKRS came today

Attachments

• BB8DA008-0138-4FC3-BBF0-AA40289E4FC1.jpeg
    BB8DA008-0138-4FC3-BBF0-AA40289E4FC1.jpeg
    360.3 KB · Views: 888
I’m assuming when Nike does early access on SNKRS there’s going to be plenty of pairs to go around... just what I’ve seen.

*and correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t believe EA was done for the court purples.

Maybe those EA pairs were supposed to be the ones for SNKRS pass. :lol:

I won too. They already charged my card. Are you sure you confirmed the win?

Yep, confirmed the win and a pending charge on my card. The email confirmation says "your order is not guaranteed until you receive a shipment confirmation email."

EA pair came today...literally Fire!!! Can't wait until tomorrow. Took some L's on raffles as well.

Back
Top Bottom