Air Jordan 1 Chicago 1985 Price & Legit Check

Hahaha..Asking $6000 bucks for something and supplied pix like those? Shoes look ok, size tag shots will confirm if they are authentic..Now to the hard part..The signature...MJs autograph is one of the most forged on the planet..I would need to track this pair back to when and where it was signed etc..I would also have the signature authenticated MYSELF before proceeding in such a sketchy deal. IF i was you i would ONLY buy autographed merchandise from REPUTABLE dealers and auction houses, not some 14yr old on Ebay. I would need PHOTO proof of MJ signing THAT pair of shoes..Most reputable dealers will take that pic as its happening..I WOULD STEER FAR AWAY HERE.

I completely agree with what timmybrixxx said.. Shoes are legit but who knows about the signature. And with ****** pics like that.. Stay far away

Those pics are from craigslist he lives near me and said we could go together to get authenticated. No way I would ever buy online. My question is if everything is legit is $6000 too much? Would I be able to make money after paying $6,000?

Those pics are from craigslist he lives near me and said we could go together to get authenticated. No way I would ever buy online. My question is if everything is legit is $6000 too much? Would I be able to make money after paying $6,000?
I would say thar at 6000 there is no room for profit simple a grear piece of history if he is willing to come down to 2750 3000 that would be a good deal for the both of you

The way it would work is you would both go to a REPUTABLE - SPORTS -memorabilia authenticator..They gotta do sports or forget it.. I would look into getting them authenticated by JSA. Not sure where you are located but they have two locations FL, and NJ..They will authenticate everything and give you an appraisal on their value in the current market. ONLY after that should you guys be talking price.

It has a UDA cert. All you would need to do is make sure the Cert serial number and the tamper-proof sticker on the shoes match up. Look up the serial number on the Upper Deck website to make sure the item is as advertised. Upper Deck has exclusive rights to MJ's autograph. Any independent authentication such as JSA or PSA/DNA isn't as strong as a legit UDA certificate.

The way it would work is you would both go to a REPUTABLE - SPORTS -memorabilia authenticator..They gotta do sports or forget it.. I would look into getting them authenticated by JSA. Not sure where you are located but they have two locations FL, and NJ..They will authenticate everything and give you an appraisal on their value in the current market. ONLY after that should you guys be talking price.

Thanks great info.

It has a UDA cert. All you would need to do is make sure the Cert serial number and the tamper-proof sticker on the shoes match up. Look up the serial number on the Upper Deck website to make sure the item is as advertised. Upper Deck has exclusive rights to MJ's autograph. Any independent authentication such as JSA or PSA/DNA isn't as strong as a legit UDA certificate.

Thanks. I never knew that will be doing that.

Back
Top Bottom