Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

most likely run a little big. u should receive them faster if its priority 2-3 day

yea i figured ones tend to run big i guess. Last time I wore a pair was a long time ago but i felt like these would fit smaller because of the higher cut top silhouette and more padding, I know the hi top a long time ago fit big but less padding and lower cut.

Best bet i guess is to resell my size 9.5 and then use that money to get my size 9.
i have went up .5 and it's not too bad. just tie up a little tighter with a thicker sock.

i would recommend calling every store to check if they see if you have your size.. because a few months down the road i think the price will get steeper. 

got my shipping email from FTL and i ordered with faster shipping and it ends up being shipped by USPS, anyone else get the USPS for shipping ? I usually get UPS but i wanted these faster, but i feel like USPS will ship just as fast as UPS... Also wondering how these fit because im a true size 9 but they were OOS and i had to get a size 9.5.

Normal shipping for me and they gave me a fedex tracking

Still waiting on my shipping conf from SNKRS. So far nothing except an email saying they can't honor the $20 gift card t(after the told me they would). Petty but I'm not sweating it

Still waiting on my shipping conf from SNKRS. So far nothing except an email saying they can't honor the $20 gift card t(after the told me they would). Petty but I'm not sweating it

Don't feel bad. My snkrs order is in the same boat as yours.

They gave me the same email but gave me a 10% off code through chat. I'm still not satisfied. Don't tell me something if you won't honor it.. and then that card expires tomorrow

The speed these sold out online, I'm kind of surprised the resale market is low for these and they were sitting at niketown.

Got my pair today at Footaction on State street here in Chicago. They still have plenty left, including Motorsport 4s.

Un-DSed my pair today. 
pimp.gif

Tried to be patient, everyone else who ordered through footaction has already got there shipping comfirmation today..looked at status of my order on footaction site .. Now it says awaiting approval purchase approval .. Deng I hope everything is all good.. Funds already takin out of bank account yesterday ..[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom