Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

I feel like the people that haven't copped but have even the tiniest bit of interest are missing out. These are so nice. And will skyrocket soon.

Wore mine a few times
After a few more it's not gonna be clear anymore [emoji]128514[/emoji]
sole shields bro... haven't worn mine yet... but for sure will get the shields and apply em before rocking em

I might be in the minority here but I don't use any product on my shoes
I just wear them, whatever happens...happens
I wear everything in my collection unless it's winter and there's snow and salt in which I'll keep my favorites locked up
Since I've been buying shoes I haven't once cleaned any of them

Mine still DS. Only because I'm about to move and most my ish is in boxes. That and its been raining a lot. Jordan Eclipse it is!

Materials on these shoes are blah but the colorway is fire. Try stock ordering these from the stores. I've seen scattered sizes at my local footlocker and Footaction stores.

Hmmmmmmmm

You're a 9.5 right? 9.5 and under are always tough to find in 1's but I wish you luck. I think the stock was held back for grand (re) openings. Everyone scoops up the royals so the all star sits...

No biggie. I have a pair. Had 2 but traded one for royals. Was contemplating stock locating another one but it isn't a big deal.
Thx sir

If you're a size 10.5-11.5, 14...FTL has these online for retail with free shipping. Link below.

http://bit.ly/2pP5iT
I'm looking for a 13 and none of the zip codes where I have ppl at has a ship to store option 
mad.gif

Need these in the colleciton.  Got 4 pairs of Royals but cant justify trading them for the All Stars knowing there's restocks like this out there!!!

Back
Top Bottom