Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they take the money out before the claim is finished so the seller has been salty for a while now...... those pics you sent just twisted the knife lol

man I got two open cases on grailed from two separate scammers...didn't know it was that bad over there

man I got two open cases on grailed from two separate scammers...didn't know it was that bad over there
you played yourself using grailed. place is nothin but fakes, even worse than kixify or ebay.

best bet is to just put a offer up in Stock x or goat

im looking to purchase banned.  is the quality better on the '13 or the '16 model?
If you're looking to buy the 2011 banned, they are better than both 2013's and 2016's.

But, if you're looking buy the 2016 "banned", it's open for debate. However, I favor the 2016's because of shape, height, thickness, and comfort.

Last edited:
If you're looking to buy the 2011 banned, they are better than both 2013's and 2016's.

But, if you're looking buy the 2016 "banned", it's open for debate. However, I favor the 2016's because of shape, height, thickness, and comfort.
Thank you - will roll with the '16s

You talking about 2011 quality being better than 2016?

you played yourself using grailed. place is nothin but fakes, even worse than kixify or ebay.

Not at all. Sold about $5k and copped at least $2k. Grailed has gone downhill for me only recently. Been absolutely solid in the past. I remember fu listings would disappear immediately. I was pretty impressed...no longer. In anycase, already got a refund on one before item was shipped and the other guy admitted he made a mistake and sent an item not as described. I should just cut up the fakes and send them back in pieces. Since Paypal already has refunded me and knows of his elicit activities he has no recourse. But probably a kid trying to get some money with bait and switch scams so as much as I want to teach him a lesson also don't want him out $100 or whatever he spent on the fakes. 

Not at all. Sold about $5k and copped at least $2k. Grailed has gone downhill for me only recently. Been absolutely solid in the past. I remember fu listings would disappear immediately. I was pretty impressed...no longer. In anycase, already got a refund on one before item was shipped and the other guy admitted he made a mistake and sent an item not as described. I should just cut up the fakes and send them back in pieces. Since Paypal already has refunded me and knows of his elicit activities he has no recourse. But probably a kid trying to get some money with bait and switch scams so as much as I want to teach him a lesson also don't want him out $100 or whatever he spent on the fakes. 
start doin what we used to tell people in the lc board. under the insole, write Fake wit a marker then put them back

Can anyone post close up photos of their Bred 2016? Wanna do a comparison to legit check. Thanks in advance!

I guess since the 2016 thread got locked people wanna talk here bout em instead of starting a new one

Yeah, I can put two and two together, but it's annoying. This is a long standing thread for a different release. Take the 2016 talk somewhere else. No hate on that pair, I own them both, but lets keep this thread dedicated to the true classic. The 1 that will never be topped.

Hey everybody fall back because @bbestsb wants to preserve this holy thread and yall are annoying him. This banned 1 from 2011 will never be topped so GET OUT OF HERE NOW

Stoked I finally got my double up 2011 Banneds in today for $250 out-of-pocket

Good way to retire :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom