Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by trappedintime

haha some girl loser on twitter is talking about how great camping is and how worth it is to camp out. the entire concept of camping at an outlet mall is ******ed. not that i blame anyone for doing it, but just that it's come to that? ridiculous.

fixed.  as is with every release, i hope resellers don't make any profit on the shoes...
Hope all you want, resellers are laughing all the way to the bank on this one. And btw, there's nothing wrong with camping. I'll do my camping in the woods though, not an outlet mall in the burbs. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

any south chicago updates? i doubt anyone was crazy enough to camp out in that area.

Most of the dudes over there came over here to camp,

Originally Posted by Mikey23

any south chicago updates? i doubt anyone was crazy enough to camp out in that area.

hows aurora looking? my friend lives in lombard and wondering if its worth it.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

hows aurora looking? my friend lives in lombard and wondering if its worth it.

There's about 100 heads.

^wow... ill tell him to skip aurora then! thanks for the updates man

looks like u got the first spot in line

^wow... ill tell him to skip aurora then! thanks for the updates man

looks like u got the first spot in line

I'm 9th in line.

Sittin at jersey gardens and there's like 60 plus heads here. If u not here by now, then it ain't looking too good for you. I'm doubting I'll get a pair myself. Damn girlfriend made me an hr late.... I'm breaking up wit her if she's the reason I can't cop!

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Sittin at jersey gardens and there's like 60 plus heads here. If u not here by now, then it ain't looking too good for you. I'm doubting I'll get a pair myself. Damn girlfriend made me an hr late.... I'm breaking up wit her if she's the reason I can't cop!

Lmao dooooo it!

I havent seen anyone say they are out there so I might head there haha. Cus yeah no camping for me esp in that area haha.

Originally Posted by Kream84

Who's geting them in south chicago? I thought just Aurora was releasing them.

I'm still unsure if south chicago is getting them, would it be worth calling or just heading out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom