Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same color shoe
But not the same shoe

I get what he's saying

I know these are just 5 years old, but just to be sure, there arent any worries of rocking a DS pair if I cop a pair soon? As far as them falling apart on me?

This isn't something you have to worry about with 1s
Shoes are rubber / leather...DS pairs of 85's getting burn with no issues

@awsome blossom

congrats man on the purchase....I ended up not getting a DS size 11.5 for 1025 shipped..(no blk/white laces but OG everything else)....

don't know if its a decision i'll regret later but paying a stack for one pair of shoes is unthinkable for me after giving it a little more thought
true og

Was outta town fo these smh , i need a size 11 badly .any help would help.or restock links if possible.any love would be appreciated greatly

Welp, I lost out on all my local raffles, and entered the snkrs app raffle on a whim. Some how some way i was selected. Banned 1's are shipped and the tracking info on the snkrs app says "Arrived!"

Awesome right?

Well apparently they had arrived in Memphis (Nike factory) instead of in my home like I assumed.

This morning a get a return confirmation from nike. I immediately call nike to see what's going on and apparently I forgot the label "APT" on my apartment number, so UPS sent it back to Nike.

I talked to 3 different managers and they all told me that there is nothing they could do and i should expect my refund next week.

I literally feel like cryin brehs

You would think that nike would have called me once they got the return and addressed any issues but nope. They just resold my kicks and screwed me out of my holy grails.

I've lost out on a lot of kicks, but nothing burns like this one :frown:

Welp, I lost out on all my local raffles, and entered the snkrs app raffle on a whim. Some how some way i was selected. Banned 1's are shipped and the tracking info on the snkrs app says "Arrived!"

Awesome right?

Well apparently they had arrived in Memphis (Nike factory) instead of in my home like I assumed.

This morning a get a return confirmation from nike. I immediately call nike to see what's going on and apparently I forgot the label "APT" on my apartment number, so UPS sent it back to Nike.

I talked to 3 different managers and they all told me that there is nothing they could do and i should expect my refund next week.

I literally feel like cryin brehs

You would think that nike would have called me once they got the return and addressed any issues but nope. They just resold my kicks and screwed me out of my holy grails.

I've lost out on a lot of kicks, but nothing burns like this one
frown.gif
that sucks man but if they're really your grails then just pay resell on them now while it's not too outrageous

This was actually the worst release Ive seen... so Messed up.... hopefully there will be another restock somehow. My best friend tried on release date through the app, big L...
I really hope a member from NT got one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom