Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been hunting down a size 12, haven't seen anyone offer a reasonable price for months. I think I'd kill someone for these lol Definitely the GOAT Jordan IMO

Haven't gone through the entire thread, just too long, hoping someone could help me out with an answer. I've been looking at quite a few auctions on eBay for these and I've noticed some pairs have toe boxes that look almost damaged while others look perfect (all comparisons were DS pairs so I expect them to look the same). I know it was a factory store exclusive release, but we're all pairs labeled B-Grades or only some? Thanks in advance for any help.

@Jenard29   This release happened back in 2011, and this CW is not scheduled to be releasing with all the rest of the 1's in 2013, so you have already passed on these even if it was unintentional
Haven't gone through the entire thread, just too long, hoping someone could help me out with an answer. I've been looking at quite a few auctions on eBay for these and I've noticed some pairs have toe boxes that look almost damaged while others look perfect (all comparisons were DS pairs so I expect them to look the same). I know it was a factory store exclusive release, but we're all pairs labeled B-Grades or only some? Thanks in advance for any
Since this is a pretty old thread, you're best bet is looking through the picture gallery on the right or using this:

Banned's are nice... just gimmicky. I have a pair of 2001 and 2001 Royal, and both, with over 10 years of casual wear, don't look anything like the "distressed" leather on the banneds. I'd gladly trade my banneds for another pair of 2001.

Banned's are nice... just gimmicky. I have a pair of 2001 and 2001 Royal, and both, with over 10 years of casual wear, don't look anything like the "distressed" leather on the banneds. I'd gladly trade my banneds for another pair of 2001.
how do they fit. run small or half size big. do they fit like the vii or the xi

how do they fit. run small or half size big. do they fit like the vii or the xi

Honestly, I find all of the 1's fit about .5 big, after the 2001. I have 9's in the 2001, but I couldn't do a 9 comfortably in the DMP pack, Max Orange, etc... any of the newer 1's.

still dont understand why were these distributed thru outlet channels.

da way they were hyped it was as if it was a high profile release.
They went through outlets because the release was cancelled and a lot of pairs were left over.
da way da stores treated em it was as if they PLANNED to release it in such a ****** up manner.

outlets had release dates and all.

The Banned's are supposed to have the "distressed" leather look. They made them with that type of leather on purpose...like a classic distressed leather jacket. That's the reason why I love them so much, not just the Nike Air and the extra laces and the meaning behind the X on the back. To me, other than having OG's, these are as good as it gets. I feel fortunate to have them. :smokin

Wrong thread lol Anyways, love the Banned 1's, still hoping JB drops something similar later this year

Last edited:
how much are these fetching now?

i got two DS size 13's, both still factory laced.

on top of that, i got pristine 2001's i wear, and a pair of bred AJKO's i tongue tag swapped, so i don't even really need 2 pairs of these.

how much are these fetching now?
i got two DS size 13's, both still factory laced.
on top of that, i got pristine 2001's i wear, and a pair of bred AJKO's i tongue tag swapped, so i don't even really need 2 pairs of these.
Depends on the buyer but easily 400 and up. Most auctions I have seen on ebay end around 450-500. Some NTers like myself got lucky and got these for a steal lol, but too bad the royals wont get this type of star treatment..sigh

da way da stores treated em it was as if they PLANNED to release it in such a ****** up manner.

outlets had release dates and all.

Right, it was the start of something bad. Now all the retros that hit the outlets has an "RD" and they pass out bands (no pun intended) or something for them. The beauty of going to the outlet was finding a steal on the shelves. Not having to line up and camp out at an outlet mall. The most disgusting thing about this release was how it was handled by the Outlet employees. Either because they had never experienced a hyped release before, our out of greed, it was a lot of shadyness going on. As someone mentioned earlier, I was just fortunate to get my pair for retail.

I just traded away DS black/varsity red and crimson Foamposites for DS Banned 1s. I felt like I lost in that trade. I really wanted these tho! 
devil.gif
  What you think NT fam?

Last edited:
I just traded away DS black/varsity red and crimson Foamposites for DS Banned 1s. I felt like I lost in that trade. I really wanted these tho! 
devil.gif
  What you think NT fam?
uhhh is this really a question, you won my friend, you won.

I really wanna get another pair of these I wore mine the other day and broke necks all day lol

Yeah, it's really isn't even close man. You robbed him in that trade.
Oh ok. Now I feel a lot better. Just felt he got a lil edge because I spent 450-470 on two foams versus his 110 dollar sneaker. But everyone knows how rare and hard it is to find a DS Banned 1 now n days. 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom