Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Man I still have mine on ice...question, was anybody else able to do a NDC order? I was but paid $125 instead of the outlet price of $109
say what?
When we all found out about them dropping in the Portland outlet I called NDC later that evening...did a phone order but had to pay the retail $125 price...

Originally Posted by maxsamillion

Originally Posted by RV019

I camped out at Ontario Mills and the place was hectic! Luckly, I was 5th in line however, they didn't have anymore 8.5s -____- So I had to settle with a 9 and a 10

dam i wish i wouldda saw ur post sooner, i jus coppd an 8.5 from a fellow nt'r and they fit SUPER snug on my feet.. i woulda been down to trade you for the 9,
but i already wore mine, been tryng to break these joints in and make em looser

if ur an 8.5, ud prob be able to do those 9s without too much wiggle or space
Yo, I sooo woulda been down to trade if yours was still ds!
eyes.gif

Finally got around to taking pics.. I stopped by my parents house to grab my 2001s to do some compare/contrasting but I could not find them.. I think my little brother snatched em up and took them to basketball camp or tournament or something
mad.gif
mad.gif

I called him but he wouldnt answer. He thinks he is slick.. I know he wasnt expecting me to come home. He shoulda just asked me I woulda let him get his shine.. Im not really trippin but I really wanted to do some comparisons. Imma go grab the rest of my old kicks from my moms house. Aint no tellin what other kicks he been rockin. Oh well.. I will get him back somehow.. Anyways.. I was able to find my old Jordan Brand magazine they used to send out every so often. This one had an article/pics of the 1's that I would just stare at all day..

26b26c1681bf5d7394bee9e57e2ea9ccafdb2a63_r.jpg

d7226b76cdb4bd369dbe6aebaa1827c28adca45f_r.jpg

54036d196adcb863dad69128ebfee48caa1eb4bc_r.jpg

f681666cbfd69ee1e6f3b0d17dc3c3351ee0289e_r.jpg

88b26936c6b6ad6790defaec269488acacb77eac_r.jpg

I wish I had that inside information back in 1985.. It woulda been nice to sit back and watch your money bubble up off nike stock..

Originally Posted by SwagBag

Just seen Kanye with a pair!! gotta get em now..... smh the people on this thread
smh at you now wanting a pair because Kanye Is wearing them 
30t6p3b.gif

what about Michael Jordan the person the shoes are named after 

he had them first before most of us 

if you ask me that's the only reason to get them 

Just seen Kanye with a pair!! gotta get em now..... smh the people on this thread

..because if it wasn't for Kanye, you would be lost in the world. I understand.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

..because if it wasn't for Kanye, you would be lost in the world. I understand.
smile.gif
laugh.gif

dont get me wrong i love his music 

but i would never follow his style of dress 

i rather dress like Michael Jordan 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

smh at you now wanting a pair because Kanye Is wearing them 
30t6p3b.gif

what about because jordan had them first before most of us 

if you ask me that's the only reason to have them 

apparently all the swag in your bag r full of hype. smh

guess people cant read or sense sarcasm either...........

with a screen name like swag bag and your talking about kanye west its hard to read into your sarcasm 
laugh.gif

Finally got my hands on a sz9 for a decent price. Quai's and Banneds in the same month? I'm done w/ Jordans until black Friday (unless the grape/laney pack comes out of no where, lol)

I camped out at Ontario Mills and the place was hectic! Luckly, I was 5th in line however, they didn't have anymore 8.5s -____- So I had to settle with a 9 and a 10

dam i wish i wouldda saw ur post sooner, i jus coppd an 8.5 from a fellow nt'r and they fit SUPER snug on my feet.. i woulda been down to trade you for the 9,

if your a size 8.5/9 you always need a size 9 in the jordan 1's 
take if from me

i know 

in some other jordans for example 2's 5's 6's spizkez & low top 6's 12's 13's  you can go for a 8.5 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if your a size 8.5/9 you always need a size 9 in the jordan 1's 
take if from me

i know 

in some other jordans for example 2's 5's 6's spizkez & low top 6's 12's 13's  you can go for a 8.5 
Really? Thanks for looking out btw! Fow now, all I have are 3's and 5's both of them are 8.5 and they fit perfectly. But I guess I'll stick with my size 9 and 10 Banned's lol

This thread makes me regret getting rid of my 3rd pair to a friend so bad
laugh.gif

Everytime I look at these shoes, I love the nike air on the tongue
pimp.gif

I got a serious question and don't want to be flamed for it but did the Nike Air mean a big deal to y'all as it did to me? To tell u the truth that wad the main reason for me purchasing these resell prices and all even though $225 shipped wasn't that bad.

Un-DS'd mine Friday at the Jeezy x Travis Porter x Lloyd x Plies x Gorilla Zoe concert in Toledo. Necks were broken...

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I got a serious question and don't want to be flamed for it but did the Nike Air mean a big deal to y'all as it did to me? To tell u the truth that wad the main reason for me purchasing these resell prices and all even though $225 shipped wasn't that bad.
that was the main reason for me wanting the shoes when a niketalker got a pair i think back in early may 
he had a size 9.5 and a regular jordan box 

Craigslist, check the b/s/t here and on some other sneaker forums. If you are looking for them for cheap, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom