Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Honestly this is my personal opinion but any apparel made for jordans are whack,just be grown & rock a v neck or black tee.leave the kids being the ones walking around looking like billboards

I do agree that some of the Jordan clothing is wack. But that doesn't mean that an older dude (like myself) can't wear it as long as it's not the corny slogans, bright colors and prints. Plus, not everybody rocks v-necks and skinny jeans my dude. But hey, you have your own opinion.
haha i never said anything about skinnies bro,stop naming off your son's wardrobe,old man 

Haha. I see u got jokes young buck. I'm not that old tho. Only 29....and my kid is only a toddler so no skinnies for him. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion though. So lets dead this. Back to the kicks.

I do agree that some of the Jordan clothing is wack. But that doesn't mean that an older dude (like myself) can't wear it as long as it's not the corny slogans, bright colors and prints. Plus, not everybody rocks v-necks and skinny jeans my dude. But hey, you have your own opinion.
haha i never said anything about skinnies bro,stop naming off your son's wardrobe,old man 

Haha. I see u got jokes young buck. I'm not that old tho. Only 29....and my kid is only a toddler so no skinnies for him. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion though. So lets dead this. Back to the kicks.
well put my friend.back to the kicks.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Check this out!
I sent a Paypal payment for a sz 13 to this cat who posted earlier in this thread. It took 2 days to get the deal solid. He sent me an invoice, I sent him payment. Out of the blue he backs out, says he's keeping them for himself. #%%! In addition I come to find out that he was just banned from NT. Luckily he refunded my money. It turns out he sold them on ebay for $20 more. He's not thinking about final value fees. Those are going to be close to $30...LOL So I'm back in the hunt for a sz 13.

I think the same thing may have happened to me.  I bought a sz 11 on eBay after doing plenty of searching.  I reluctantly bought them cuz the dude had a BIN $200 so I emailed and asked if hed ship to Canada and if so how much.  Dude responded with "ship to Canada for $25 more".  I made the mistake of thinking he meant $225 shipped but he already had shipping set to $50 so it was actually $275 he wanted.  It was my mistake so I owned up to it and paid him the $275 right away (this was last Wednesday).  Two days later (last Friday) I emailed asking if he had shipped yet and he got back to me saying that he didnt get a chance to and he would ship on Monday.  Monday went by so I emailed Tues asking if he shipped and got no response.  I emailed Thurs too and still no response.  I have a feeling he sold em to someone else or doesnt want to give em up cuz now he wants more
eyes.gif
  I havent filed a clam yet but Im thinking Im gonna have to.  I dont get it tho, the guy had a 100% feedback.  Good thing I already have a 10.5 but they are kinda snug so Id rather have the 11.............and I want a second pair anyway
happy.gif

Lots of Flakes out there, gotta be careful. I'd email him saying your going to file a claim if you don't hear from him by 5:00p tomorrow. Then file the claim if he doesn't respond

Originally Posted by ruger04

IMO: 2011 Banned > 2001
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yo any real sneakerhead is about to toss you in the burner for saying that,were you even around when the 2001's came out?because that comment you made you sound like a noob.anyone that picks up the banneds over 2001's are out of there mind,if you paid over $300 for some banned 1's,you need to reevaluate yourselves,go ahead and spend the extra $50 & cop yourself a pair of 2001's real talk

uhhhh were you even around? based on your sn it seems like you didnt even hit puberty when the 01s came out. no hate but just saying.

^It's idiotic for some people to say "just saying" or "no hate" when they are not just saying and they are hatting.

Everyone has their own opinion noob or not noob..let them be.

This TOPIC should have been locked a while ago.
We keep seen the same comparisons and a few people keep saying the same thing over and over.

This topic should be LOCKED until the GR release (rumor) drops.

So I told the swamp donkey to suck it before I stuck me trunk in her tradesman's entrance and had her lick me yarbals!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

^its idiotic for ppl to imply what im saying when they really have no clue what theyre talking about.
Really...that's your comeback? shmmm..

Binkering needs to be deaded... he could have bought the o1s. He's a year younger than me and I got these and the other colorways when they came out. His opinion is his opinion....65 post noob...DEAD the arguement. Other people still need help finding these and if this locked it's no good for anyone. Not tryna mod, but we really need to stop troll'n and kepp this thang rollin.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yo any real sneakerhead is about to toss you in the burner for saying that,were you even around when the 2001's came out?because that comment you made you sound like a noob.anyone that picks up the banneds over 2001's are out of there mind,if you paid over $300 for some banned 1's,you need to reevaluate yourselves,go ahead and spend the extra $50 & cop yourself a pair of 2001's real talk

uhhhh were you even around? based on your sn it seems like you didnt even hit puberty when the 01s came out. no hate but just saying.

Haha...obviously tenorio88 has not reached puberty. He's a self proclaimed sneaker head, thinks he knows everything and runs his mouth. Boy needs to get a life. Ignore him, he has no significance.

Originally Posted by GZA73

2001 vs Banned 1
yeah, just like i thought, 2001's are da superior joint...banned I's are a nice play on da OG color, but i wouldn't pay MORE for a essentially a gimmicked wrapped shoe

thats been retroed plenty of times.

Thanks for the pics GZA73. If that NIKE AIR tag wasn't on the BANNED 1's these wouldn't be discussed in the same light as the 2001 version IMO.

Imo the 2001's are closer to what mj actually wore , not to say the banned 1's aren't hot cuz they are , all that being said I have some crisp 2001's so I wouldn't spend too much over retail for these but I do understand the hype

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The 2001s weren't perfect either. They were shorter than the OGs height wise and the swoosh was made of nubuck, which was an odd choice. Also, they had a jumpman on the insole instead on Nike Air.In addition, the 01s had their own gimmicks too. The jumpman keychain, individual numbering, and retro card were all added extras.

it's really a apples to oranges discussion to whether the 01s or Banned 1s are "better". In their own merit, the Banned 1s are a INCREDIBLE shoe and are a great retro. 

LOL at what this thread has turned into . . . same opinions from different people, same picture comparisons, same hype. This thread is no longer any help to those trying to get real info or new info. All of the info, opinions, and reviews have already been provided in the previous pages. I'm surprised that we are not yet done with this release and that the mods have not yet locked up this one.

btw . . . stop all the bickering, sounds like childish NTers!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haha...obviously tenorio88 has not reached puberty. He's a self proclaimed sneaker head, thinks he knows everything and runs his mouth. Boy needs to get a life. Ignore him, he has no significance.
Ouch! So harsh. 

L
Originally Posted by bighead balrog

LOL at what this thread has turned into . . . same opinions from different people, same picture comparisons, same hype. This thread is no longer any help to those trying to get real info or new info. All of the info, opinions, and reviews have already been provided in the previous pages. I'm surprised that we are not yet done with this release and that the mods have not yet locked up this one.

btw . . . stop all the bickering, sounds like childish NTers!

QFT!! It really just comes down to personal opinion.. just like queen lames is better than mike. Kobe is better than lames.. people will have opinions but that doesn't mean we all gotta agree.. how bout help those people who in need or just sshh.

Okay so it seems alot of people got butthurt over me saying 2001's over banned.throwing insults at me make you any better,I think not.I guess anyone can be who they wanta be or say what they wanta say when you're behind a computer screen.so bold.What significance do you guys make?it's people like you that make it so easy for me to sell pairs $300 plus..jus make sure you guys come over the quai 54 thread & tell them how much those are better than 99' metallics so I can make a profit off those as well smh

i really dont care what anyone says the leather on the banned is alot better then the red/black 2001 's or any others rerto 1's in this same colorway

i never had the first jordan 1 from 1985 and the very first retro from 1994

but from the 2001 and the 2011 the leather is like night and day

397326979.jpg

397326982.jpg

397326983.jpg

397326981.jpg

plastic looking leather from 2001
397326980.jpg

better quality looking leather from the banned's

I like the idea and details of the banned 1s and don't really appreciate the black "X" version that may very well drop down the road.  I have no issue with the 01s(don't own 'em) but do have the old love/new love pack.  What I appreciate about the banned 1s is the attention to detail and the "distressed" look.  That being said, I don't believe one is clearly better than the other.  Simply a matter of personal taste.

I honestly don't know why folks get so heated over what boils down to just personal opinion and freedom of expression.  If we are going to get two more pages of this ridiculous back and forth then by all means this THREAD = DEAD.  Book it. Its a wrap.  Some of y'all just need to go the gym and pump each other at this point.  I gotta believe you have better things to do than get heated over sneakers and call each other names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom