Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@elcerrito @nikestore posted about these being available at one of the outlets in the Portland, OR area.

they didn't just post about it, they tweeted a pic of the packaging, in a bag from someone else. smh, even if these were b grades. who the hell decides to drop these before they ever release, at nike no less?

can you call up that outlet and get them delivered? cuz I've been wanting these ever since I first saw pics

This is complete bs!  I just called and they're all gone!
mad.gif
  I can't believe JB did this with these shoes!  If these do not show up at any other outlets, this will have to be the biggest gaffle that I've ever experienced!

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

This is complete bs!  I just called and they're all gone!
mad.gif
  I can't believe JB did this with these shoes!  If these do not show up at any other outlets, this will have to be the biggest gaffle that I've ever experienced!
jordan brand makes me SO MAD!  finally a retro that i want and they handle this shoe like this.  what a bunch of dopes.
mad.gif

WHAT!?

MLK Outlet got these!?

Damn I knew I should have went and picked up my check last night! I work at the Outlet and I missed out...I cant believe it!!

Calm down people. Factory stores don't "launch" shoes. They put out for sell as soon as they get them in. I'm sure other stores will receive within the next week or 2.

Originally Posted by techmen31

WHAT!?

MLK Outlet got these!?

Damn I knew I should have went and picked up my check last night! I work at the Outlet and I missed out...I cant believe it!!
reading that just hurt.  i really wanted these shoes, but you work there and missed out.  that really sucks.  hope you find a pair...and me too.

i'm always too late when it comes to the outlet drops.  i miss out all of the time.
frown.gif

Release on these will be holiday '11 (oct/nov/dec) not sure on which month. 

There will be plenty of these to go around... 

Just ride out the hypebeast train with these B-grades and you guys should be straight. 

... smh at the 2 pairs up right now for $500.00 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Just ride out the hypebeast train with these B-grades and you guys should be straight. 

roll.gif

So you should only have em at a 60% markup then?

roll.gif
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT INFO!  appreciate that so much.  i'm looking forward to picking up a pair.  i saw those ebay auctions for $500 on ebay.  yeah, right...that guy can shove it.  i wouldn't even pay that for an OG pair.  it's retail or bust for this "banned" shoe.

Originally Posted by techmen31

WHAT!?

MLK Outlet got these!?

i got lucky and got a pair of 10.5
wink.gif
 but their to big
frown.gif

It's still ridiculous that they're sending B grades out before an official release. That's bad business any way you cut it.

not sure why JB would treat there 1st quality retro in a longtime like this....o0o yea i forgot we are talking about JB

roll.gif

glad these are going to be released since i got them half a size down 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

roll.gif

glad these are going to be released since i got them half a size down 

Just because they were at an Outlet doesn't make These B-Grades. Nothing is wrong with them and this won't be the version that will release.

And Heres Why.

This years (if released) will that dumb rubber X on the back with the Jumpman on the Heel, Back of the Tag and NO NIKE AIR

The 'B-Grade' (which I wouldn't call them that) Were extra pairs that weren't burned with the rest of the Quantity that was produced in 2010. 

The Pairs that were released yesterday DO HAVE NIKE AIR on TONGUE, DONT HAVE JUMPMAN ON HEEL, HAS A RED X that is perfectly FINE because it blends in with the colors.

Therefore, If You got these, Good stuff and You're Very LUCKY!

For those who are saying that 'THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF THESE THIS YEAR IN OCT/NOV. NO NOT EXACTLY. THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF THE RUBBER X JOINTS WITH JUMPMANS ALL OVER.

glasses.gif

^^^well, if that's the case, i'm not copping. jordan brand ALWAYS finds a way to ruin a great thing. i'd rather have none than have the pair with the rubber black X and jumpmans all over. thanks for nothing, jordan brand.
mad.gif

None of this makes sense though. They sent Fat Joe his pair the same time they sent him his flints. These were clearly slated to drop sometime last year or early this year. I don't see why they would scrap these pairs and then make new ones that NO ONE wants. I can buy the idea of them being scrapped, but I'm calling ducktales on them making the black X pairs instead.

I'm guessing JB made the ones with the red X painted on the back then had second thoughts about Nike Air being on the shoe so they scrapped it all together. They probably didn't want to give us hope of ever seeing Nike Air on any Jordan Retros. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom