Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some praying...

14e6pld.jpg

After some research the nike outlet in citidel are taking phone orders on banned 1 t-shirts and the nikeoutlet in cypress tx are going to get the matching hats and tshirts this coming monday so everyone be on the lookout

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Oh my bad I meant to the people that were at Aurora.

NAH ITS COOL...IM OVER THESE ALREADY...
supa did these drop at deer park or riverheard? Havent paid much attention to this at all 
eyes.gif

Not a Deer Park, but Riverhead had the initial release and has seen one small restock since then.

I wouldn't be surprised if they really did get around 200 pairs.... but this time they kept most for them for employees/family/friends.
PandasKicks wrote:
After some praying...

14e6pld.jpg

Nice!!!!

Can I hold one of those sz12s for you homie???
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I wouldn't be surprised if they really did get around 200 pairs.... but this time they kept most for them for employees/family/friends.

THIS

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

THIS
I doubt it because I recognized some employee faces in line... unless they were tryin to double or triple up themselves.

Glad to see that most of you were able to pay retail and not some hypebeast price for these.

Welcome to the banned 1 club btw!
2vsr9rb.jpg

Some of the employes were pissed off that I knew they were getting a restock when I went on Wednesday, they hit me with that how u know and who told u, all they said was no we are not, they wanted all the pairs to them self's, bet they were even more mad when they saw people camping.

joekamel wrote:
I doubt it because I recognized some employee faces in line... unless they were tryin to double or triple up themselves.

Yea.... sometimes they would only allow you one or two on hold and the rest you would have to work for yourself.

I could be wrong.... but m just going off some of the dudes in here saying there was 200 pairs.

To all yall dudes that have pairs....  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Glad to see that most of you were able to pay retail and not some hypebeast price for these.

Welcome to the banned 1 club btw!
2vsr9rb.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .. I dig that. Shout out to all the Members of the "Banned 1" club and lets keep working to help all others out as well!

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by bigsupa

NAH ITS COOL...IM OVER THESE ALREADY...
supa did these drop at deer park or riverheard? Havent paid much attention to this at all 
eyes.gif

Not a Deer Park, but Riverhead had the initial release and has seen one small restock since then.
Damn. I assume they all gone right

My fear this morning was that they were gonna stick to the 2 per and leave half of that line (myself included) to buy them from the resellers. Let's be real, there were than a few people at the front of that line that walked out looking PISSED that they only got one pair - which in reality was probably their 3rd-5th pair.

Not gonna lie, I paid Mikey double price after I missed the initial release, so I doubled up today. One to rock, one to stock. And I'll tell you what, these are mad comfy and I was breakin some necks with them just sittin next to me in the car on the way back. Homie rolled up next to me in some white patent AF1s on his pocket rocket and was peepin hard hahahaha.

Nice meetin a couple of you today and overall, great successssss!

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Mark my words I will catch theses for $150 or les before fall
i will mark your words.  that's not going to happen.  if anyone gets these for $200 i would consider it a steal.

Not bein a hater but-Maybeeee maybeeee if u wear a sz 7.5-9 you'll be able to get em for $150. The retail would have been $125.00 if it hit retail so $75-100 more than supposed retail is pretty fair-200 is a steal imo . I Paid 220 for my sz 11 and i'm verrrry happy-people are speculating/inflating stock runs(ontario was suppose to get 60+ and apparently only got 45- and 200 @ aurora seems sketchy. Restocks are almost all done so prices arent droppin that loww. Banned=Amazingggggg quality materials with only 1 complaint: my toe boxes are creased up esp on the right shoe-still lookin fire tho.

I called it- aurora got nowhere close to the inflated 200 pairs as was widely speculated. numbers that a lady employee promised, sounded too good to be true. Glad those who camped out got their pair-esp memphis- uPut in work for ur bans. Sucks that i paid 220-unfortunately this apparently makes me and anybody else willing to drop that much on bans, a hypebeast. Does this mean i'm not part of this "banned 1 club"-cause my grown adult behind, realllllllllllllly needs to be part of this super exclusive club u speak of...

Are these going to be released as A grades in the future at retail stores, anyone know? Instead of paying reseller fees for b grades

Originally Posted by Gxer2002

Are these going to be released as A grades in the future at retail stores, anyone know? Instead of paying reseller fees for b grades

they will have a black x on the heel,wings logo & over the jordan tag on the tongue & different leather 

Ontario had the hats as of yesterday 3pm but sz 7 3/4. They had five t shirts left one med three large and a small if I recall correctly.

I'm glad that aurora restocked for those who didnt cop the first time, but the only thing that pisses me off is that they told me wrong info and then I told others that info, which was wrong info, and made me look like a idiot and a lier.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Gxer2002

they will have a black x on the heel,wings logo & over the jordan tag on the tongue & different leather 
Just curious, but how reliable is this information?  Who was your source?  The same lady who when I called, told me they were getting 200 pairs in today's restock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom