AIR JORDAN 1 BANNED/BRED 2016 LEGIT CHECK

Hey there Niketalk, I need a legit check on these banned 1's. this pair was bought from a reseller on eBay. He provided a receipt from STLR as well. I have another pair from footaction, everything is identical except for the stars and the quality tag on inside tongue. PLEASE help me with this legit check! Some pics are a comparison between the 11.5 from foot action and the 11 I am legit checking. Thank you!

Legit.
Tongue stitch spacing
Toebox shape and perforations

FYI - My 11.5's from FTL have the 3-star perimeter outsole. Not sure what size they have posted, but Flight Club photo shows the 4-5-star outsole. Think that's going to vary.
View media item 2166660

Last edited:
Regarding the stars I've seen a lot of different consistencies and I have 2 pairs that look like the first picture of the stars and I have a 3rd pair that looks like the second picture where the stars are bigger on one sole but smaller than the other

Is it common for these to have variety in perforation holes? My two retail pairs don't match in size at all
I have 3 retail pairs and I can't say there's much difference. However, I have had 4 or 5 (I think 5) pairs of SBB and between 2-3 of them I can say I remember a definite difference. Picture is of the two pairs I have now and it's kind've hard to tell, but there is a bit of a difference. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom