Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Those brotherhoods look better and better every time I see them, don't need those and the Bordeauxs though. University gold toes are copped for sure though.
Fixed.

98b4IFg.png

I'm waiting for official pics to drop, they're out there customizing the brotherhoods. Looks dope nonetheless

Is there a way for me to get in touch with the guy who customized these? If not, who are some good customizers I can contact to do this? I'll buy a pair of brotherhoods just for this purpose

Is there a way for me to get in touch with the guy who customized these? If not, who are some good customizers I can contact to do this? I'll buy a pair of brotherhoods just for this purpose

You really wanna have the “why does your yellow look diff” convo with peeps? Then you gotta explain its a custom blah blah.

Just wait for the real ones pleighboi.

Same boat as you bro, they're all over social media but it's hard to weed the good ones out since there's so many

They're using rehashed pictures for these because I previously came across them on a different website and posted them on here.

Back
Top Bottom