Air Force 180 Low Returning For Holidays...

Jus copped them 135 shipped off ebay. They had almost a FSR (only 10.5 was gone smh) n WestNYC got them on phone order too so I guess yall try them tomorrow. It dont seem like theyre TOO limited tho so thats good

Thank you sir. Ordered when I saw this and shipped and should have Monday :nthat:

My last release are in damn near perfect condition, besides the cracked midsole paint, but these are an all time favorite. Hope they solved that problem with this release.

was looking for these during the summer on eBay. glad these retroed. ima take my chances and hope they go on sale in a few months.

i like these more than the Olympics

When someone buys from Champs, please let us know. I'm trying to avoid multiple trips to the mall during the holiday season if possible! Thanks.

Quality looks good :nthat:

You have to get things when you can sometimes, because of the way Nike likes to bastardize things like with the Air Force Max.

Quality looks good
nthat.gif

You have to get things when you can sometimes, because of the way Nike likes to bastardize things like with the Air Force Max.
agree to the fullest

They did a good job on these

They are looking real nice. 05' pair were beat to death. Hopefully these can sit around for a bit in my area and I can pick up a pair.

Back
Top Bottom