Air Force 1 ID Low & High back on nikeid.com

Just ordered those purps.

got heinikens last time lol.

yea i'm unsure about the gum option, i'd be heavily pissed if i wait 4 weeks for a light brown.

Not really feeling the color options...
qsl81z.png

2me3kv5.jpg

505ft2.jpg

15d57bk.jpg

hs9y0n.jpg

1zp5eyu.jpg

epj3ew.png

64jsix.png

25isvnm.png

332wl8l.png

I made 2 the last time they were up a few months ago, a low and a high. The 'gum' option for the soles this time around isn't really making me want to get another pair made.

I made 2 the last time they were up a few months ago, a low and a high. The 'gum' option for the soles this time around isn't really making me want to get another pair made.

My order got cancelled the last time so i'm unsure as to whether to go ahead and try again

And the price? £165 over here for the lows......normal premiums are like £90

My order got cancelled the last time so i'm unsure as to whether to go ahead and try again

And the price? £165 over here for the lows......normal premiums are like £90

Last time i order them the midsole came all mess up so i had to return them. Took 5 weeks for the shoes to get here and another 3 weeks to get my money back. Not going through that again

Last time i order them the midsole came all mess up so i had to return them. Took 5 weeks for the shoes to get here and another 3 weeks to get my money back. Not going through that again

$200?? a little too much i'd rather customize some foam ones or pros, if they had an option

$200?? a little too much i'd rather customize some foam ones or pros, if they had an option

Some bites from what I've seen elsewhere. What was the leather like on the last batch as I might just go for a couple of pairs of Un-Courir's

47216d627a5395872c1d58d1a2cc47ac177fe35f_r.png

Some bites from what I've seen elsewhere. What was the leather like on the last batch as I might just go for a couple of pairs of Un-Courir's

47216d627a5395872c1d58d1a2cc47ac177fe35f_r.png

Back
Top Bottom