Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

Should I trade ds bord 7 vnds powder blue 9 and vnds chi x
And 60 bucks for ds 1997 royals???? And
Second question , would the foams be wearable ????

No cash & that'd be a deal.
Get rid of them Jordan's

of all the realeaes of the royals, the OG's are the nicest.

got the mold markings on there, before the original foamposite mold got destroyed.

It's a different blue than the retros too

they should be wearable,but not playable

I think these are dope, just don't know how often I'll wear them. Regardless, most likely a cop for me.

Hoping to grab these tomorrow in store.  Won't be done with work til around 4:30 though, not sure if I should be worried...

I like these but they aren't my style I'd look stupid wearing them.

Good luck to everyone who is trying tomorrow

Last edited:

I like these but they aren't my style I'd look stupid wearing them.

Good luck to everyone who is trying tomorrow
You know honestly, I can't see myself rocking them much casually.

But I really have been looking for a unique pair of foams to hoop in.  Safari pattern is one of my faves so it adds up.

Will probably look a little ridiculous on me but oh well.

Was gonna cop but after thinking it over...I don't really like polka dots.....but I like dots ice cream[emoji]128540[/emoji]

Does anybody have any Foot Locker discount codes for tomorrow?
find a cool employee and try to use the bday coupon. most will let it fly on everything but jordans. or be patient doesnt look like these will sell out. if they sit a few days they definitely will take the coupon
hoping these look nice on my feet. i havent bought a foam since the metallic reds, well i had the stealths, but they were way too snug, so i let them go. looking forward to picking these up.

garbage (just like the WMs and Thermals) proof that these will actually sit like the last two, JJ still has a fsr
laugh.gif

for those who want to flush $250 down the toilet
laugh.gif

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike/575420003

Last edited:
i wanted foams to fall off so there would be no lines and customers who wanted the shoes could pay retail

but i didn't what foams to fall off like this

pass

I really like the white box that comes with these and the DBs. The red box not so much

i wanted foams to fall off so there would be no lines and customers who wanted the shoes could pay retail

but i didn't what foams to fall off like this

pass
that's cuz theyre releasing sub par CWs. Let em release anthracites or some other clean Cw and they'll fly off the shelf

I know everyone had mixed feelings on these.... but I think these are nice...considering what they have been releasing as "foams" lately..... I Copped online @ Nike Store when I saw that they were not going to sellout.

Meh...to each his own, buy what you like.

Have a great Turkey day everyone!

Back
Top Bottom