Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

safaris are ok
asteroids are TERRIBLE

and foams on id would be a blessing for me. Do it nike

The asteroids are terrible! Lol but the safari is alright if that was the only print to release besides the camo cws I wouldn't hate the foam releases this year as much

This. 
nthat.gif

safari's are trash, will sit like the weatherman foams.

asteroids though don't look that bad, maybe it's the pro model. nike ID for foams is the last thing nike can do to kill foams for good, why not make as much money as you can while everyone is hyped for them.

Straight poop. I think they won't sell as good as the weatherman joints. At least the weatherman had the 3M and the played out "weather" gimmick and gradient trans sole to draw potential beasts to a purchase.

Last edited:
safari's are trash, will sit like the weatherman foams.

asteroids though don't look that bad, maybe it's the pro model. nike ID for foams is the last thing nike can do to kill foams for good, why not make as much money as you can while everyone is hyped for them.

Yep

I like the orange accents the most!

I look at these and wonder if it's a way you can make the upper all black

Straight poop. I think they won't sell as good as the weatherman joints. At least the weatherman had the 3M and the played out "weather" gimmick and gradient trans sole to draw potential beasts to a purchase.

The sole was the only good thing to me, but it will look like crap when they yellow

these looks worst than the Weathermans
grin.gif
 if those were a flop i can't see these Safaris doing any better
mean.gif

I saw on instagram some spot in the bronx is selling a few pairs of these. The safaris arent bad. I just dont know if I want another predominantly black foam shoe with iced soles.

Yeezy inspired foam will take over.blk pink gitd sole.dtlr nike rep showed them off.hope safari is 3m.sneaker au....in bronx may have b grades not sure

i kinda like these, but i wish nike would give foams an honorable death by putting them on ID.... how long after af1s died before they made it to ID?

It seem like the last few releases, look like something whipped on ID so why not go all out and make it official.. Then all the new foamheads, will sell off their foams and ill be there to get some of them... Not those fruit loop c/w

Back
Top Bottom