Air Flight Lite High is on sale @ finishline.com

Good looks bro. I'm waitin on the blk/purple though. I'ma pay retail for that. I'll catch that colorway on sale.

man these are so off the wall i love these but i think you could only get away with them in NYC ill keep em on ice for a min. i hope they retro the D rob snow.

You kno what grinds my gears?

When they don't have a 15!

I guess I gotta keep ma head up and eyes open 4 Eastbay 2 have them...I'm in love with this shoe

I love this shoe but its a little to high for me, I have the lows in both red and blue, the quality is excellent very grippe sole and well cushioned shoes.

Im not totally into the low colors but im still hoping on a white pair of lows to come out, or even the green nubuck lows I remember seeing them on Kendal gillback in the day and waited for them to come out in the stores
wink.gif

all three cw's were really nice in this, should be a great release (too bad canada gets nothin for shoes!)

anyone who has the white/black/red, can anyone help me out with the barcode so i can order it from champs? thanks.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by hollow2g

How are the quality on these shoes?
probably thin leather like the hot lava and tart atcs

i wouldn't even mind that cuz those r suprisingly resilient consider how sensitive they feel.
regardless i plan to use them for casual purposes only so
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom