Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Originally Posted by fboogie

. Right now he is selling them for 130.00 and is offering free shipping. No I am not the seller just showing the people of this topic a heads up.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Will wait for the next 50%
I think the beast got on ISS/NT, etc. because my sized was moving at all my locations that weekend they came out.

Had to settle for the 30% or play duck hunt later.

For such a low price point I took the 30%.

my thoughts exactly
2vnkvok.jpg

I like these when I see pics, but when I look in the store I just can't pull the trigger. I'm wondering when I would ever wear them.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I like these when I see pics, but when I look in the store I just can't pull the trigger. I'm wondering when I would ever wear them.

shorts/sweats

would like to get these badly but i have no connects that work at either of these shoes stores anyother way i can get em with some thing off?

Saw these in one of my local malls a few days back. The feel really light, which is a huge plus, but I doubt I'd get them. My main problem is the zebra print on the midsole.

Shoutout to everyone who did get them though.

Originally Posted by dbff

Saw these in one of my local malls a few days back. The feel really light, which is a huge plus, but I doubt I'd get them. My main problem is the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]zebra print[/color] on the midsole.

That did it for me too...just my opinion though

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Originally Posted by dbff

Saw these in one of my local malls a few days back. The feel really light, which is a huge plus, but I doubt I'd get them. My main problem is the zebra print on the midsole.

That did it for me too...just my opinion though

yep i feel the same way, esp that zebra print, its not OD and fits perfect with the color of the shoe, and that green and purple combo, is sweet

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by PresidentHudson

Bittersweet those raptors still cost $110 in your size?
Yeah.

so you techinically still bought a men's size...lemme see you're box label.
They didn't come in kids sizes ... No Y at the end of the size. Size 6.5 in mens, $110.

What do you want to see my box label for?
laugh.gif

Just did a little research on the red/black/white carnivore colorway. The unofficial drop date is gonna be about June 10, 2010. Now the only reason i say unofficial is because i got that date from a seller on ebay who is taking preorders. I know there was alot of people looking for this info so i hope it helps.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by PresidentHudson

Bittersweet those raptors still cost $110 in your size?
Yeah.

so you techinically still bought a men's size...lemme see you're box label.
They didn't come in kids sizes ... No Y at the end of the size. Size 6.5 in mens, $110.

What do you want to see my box label for?
laugh.gif

naw u already answered it, i was puzzled why u put Y on it if you paid 110..i thought u got molested with a dealer markup.

I tried them on this friday. I love the color combination (the green and purple),but in a size 12 they didnt do it for me. I thought long and hard about copping them but I just wasnt moved. I ended up copping a pair of the orange Bo Jackson's. As Im typing this Im thinking I should have at least put them on lay-a-way on the 50 this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom