Air 180 Ultramarine july 09

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Last time they retroed they were 19.99

I am not a fan of these shoes but we all remember that the Infrared 90 & AM1 HOA releases sold for $40 after sitting. You never know hypebeasts now. These could be beasted after...

I guess we should expect these to retro every four years.

Honestly, I love this shoe. I paid through the nose for the 2002 (or was it 2003?) retro, only to see them re-release in 2005 and hit clearance racks with theHOA release.

It is a dirt magnet, but such a classic shoe. I'll grab yet another pair if I can for cheap....

42j28.jpg

i really hope no one buys them. i saw these and the womens blue with green ones for 20 bones each but didnt pick them up. this was when i didnt care aboutshoes and would dirty them up cause they were too new...

YES
pimp.gif

I absolutely love this shoe. I have pair of the hoa's that I got from the outlet for $20 like two summers ago, (They also had the hoa's 93's there,I should of copped
frown.gif
)
Clean shoe, but they do attract dirt, but it's not like a wear them all the time.
Only in the spring/summer.
Yeah, well anyways these fetch a decent amount on ebay nowadays between $100 - $200.
eyes.gif
at air max hype.

Hopefully Nike puts out more cw's of this classic sneaker come next year.
smokin.gif

I'll be on the lookout
nerd.gif

best of all, ive thrown in these in the wash a few times already and they are still sturdy shoes.. nothing more than a casual shoe, but they definetly arecomfortable and light, almost to the point where you want to try and run in them .

i paid $40 bucks for them after months of them just sitting on the shelves. what will make it different the next time, this time?

They do not need to re-release these again. Most spots still have them in their stock. I have mine DS. Def a good shoe, but to retro again when they didn'tdo so good in the first place

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

best of all, ive thrown in these in the wash a few times already and they are still sturdy shoes.. nothing more than a casual shoe, but they definetly are comfortable and light, almost to the point where you want to try and run in them .

i paid $40 bucks for them after months of them just sitting on the shelves. what will make it different the next time, this time?
The retro Air 180s no longer have forefoot air so they won't be as comfortable to run in.

Like many others I passed on these when I saw them for cheap. I think I'll be good without these, though (but more pairs for the rest of you)

Watch Nike make this a QS
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

^you never know, could end up being a complete disaster like that air tech ii retro
frown.gif

Huh? People loved the Air Tech Challenge II retro, all kinds of people were saying it was one of the most accurate retros to come out in a long time.

I saw some ultramarines at my outlet this past summer and not only had the clear plastic part on the sole turned yellow, but the white suede actually turned yellow too, they looked gross.

my bad im confusing it with the agassi's
smh.gif
at me.
laugh.gif

These again? I love this shoe, but seriously...enough.

Try bringing out some other OG colorways in other runner models Nike. There are a TON I know I'd love to see.

^you never know, could end up being a complete disaster like that air tech ii retro
frown.gif

Huh? People loved the Air Tech Challenge II retro, all kinds of people were saying it was one of the most accurate retros to come out in a long time.

I saw some ultramarines at my outlet this past summer and not only had the clear plastic part on the sole turned yellow, but the white suede actually turned yellow too, they looked gross.

smh.gif
at me.
laugh.gif
The Air Tech Challenge III was the disaster of a retro, not the II.

i'll need help getting a pair in 23.5cm and another in 28.5cm when these release. they're not coming over to southeast asia.

hit me up if you're able to help! kthx!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

frown.gif

smh.gif
at me.
laugh.gif
The Air Tech Challenge III I was the disaster of a retro, not the II.
*fixed, lol

Back
Top Bottom