Air 180 Ultramarine july 09

hey not sure if anyone has mentioned this but just saw the new line for the july-sep period and nike are retroing again the Air 180 Ultramarine in july.

hope this is true...

when they release, I'll wait a month or two to get a cheap pair.

hopefuly they'll release other colors as well.

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

pics?

google air 180 ultramarine. it looks like that.

well i already have the ultramarines. im talkin about the catalog or whatever you saw this info in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

pics?

google air 180 ultramarine. it looks like that.

well i already have the ultramarines. im talkin about the catalog or whatever you saw this info in
laugh.gif

ok well walk in to your room and look at your ultramarines. yeah there gonna look the same as that. but newer.

I really like these, but it won't change the fact that these are dirt magnets... unless they came up with some dirt-resistant fabrics...
eyes.gif

338252-2.jpg

^Agreed. The range they sell for on ebay is crazy...I've seen from mid 20s all the way to around $150. They're comfy as hell, but look good for evenless time than infrared 90s.

^infrared 90's never not look good. You really have to try beat them, especially cuz they clean so easily

I'm certainly not mad about them re re retroing. An especially good summe shoe.

They gotta give the colors the same pop the originals had. These are gonna be on clearance for 19.99 again if the colors remain dull like they were on the HoArelease.

we will see they come to the real OG colorway this time around. I expect these to sit on the shelf once again and end up at Ross...once again.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

They gotta give the colors the same pop the originals had. These are gonna be on clearance for 19.99 again if the colors remain dull like they were on the HoA release.
co sign

i picked mine up in a champs outlet store in pittsburgh, total purchase price was 14.99, lol

wore them to the gym for about a year, beat em to death, then threw em away
pimp.gif

opium 180's >>> those

^you never know, could end up being a complete disaster like that air tech ii retro
frown.gif

Huh? People loved the Air Tech Challenge II retro, all kinds of people were saying it was one of the most accurate retros to come out in a long time.

I saw some ultramarines at my outlet this past summer and not only had the clear plastic part on the sole turned yellow, but the white suede actually turnedyellow too, they looked gross.

love this shoe. I have been keeping an eye on ebay for these but I am happy to wait. thanks for the info but why the attitude? you are not repping youremployer very well like that

Back
Top Bottom