Aging, Maturing and the brain VS your penis..

Originally Posted by niCke1z

Originally Posted by Moe Fab

Originally Posted by sillyputty

They say the 30 seconds after a man climaxes is the realest 30 seconds of his life.

You look over and realize that you don't even want to speak to that person anymore...You don't have anything in common. You barely know them. You don't even really want to touch them. 

Was it worth it? Doing whatever you did to get them in bed? Whether or not you lied to her or spent more or less time/money than you anticipated, was it really worth it? 

This is what ALWAYS happens. Then you realize that getting your rocks off is barely worth it when you can't find someone quality to invest your time in.

No disrespect to those with the means to knock every single thing off, because I'm sure its fun, but at what cost? I'm not even talking about STIs or babies or anything...but its about that connection.

Thats me at least. I know its all mental at the end of the day so to each their own.

Realest S_ I've ever read on NT

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Think about how different the world would be if people masturbated before they made decisions.

a LOT more logical decisions would be made. It's crazy how before you swack/fap/masturbate/jack off whatever word suits you, you feel like you absolutely need a woman in the vicinity or you're gonna go nuts. (blue balls literally) then right after you're like "maaaan F a B***h, I don't need no damn females just money and me"
laugh.gif

This has saved me from last second grenades many of times.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

you are left in bed with, inhaling the burnt smell of her hair due to the flatiron or whatever they are called

That smell is so
sick.gif

I've had this revelation in the form of just knowing I can sleep with multiple women. I remember having a chick just laying there, and me realizing that I wanted nothing to her, and really pondering how wrapped up she could be in something I only wanted until I climaxed. Since then, I was able to see the vulnerability in a lot of women I interacted with, and just how they would engage in such acts with me in hopes that I would fulfill some desire they didn't fully understand.

At the start of this year, I made a pact with myself to only sleep with women who have potential. Children, and potential STD's aside, there is a certain fulfillment that comes along w/ having sex with a lady you truly like.

They say the 30 seconds after a man climaxes is the realest 30 seconds of his life.

You look over and realize that you don't even want to speak to that person anymore...You don't have anything in common. You barely know them. You don't even really want to touch them. 

Was it worth it? Doing whatever you did to get them in bed? Whether or not you lied to her or spent more or less time/money than you anticipated, was it really worth it? 

This is what ALWAYS happens. Then you realize that getting your rocks off is barely worth it when you can't find someone quality to invest your time in.

No disrespect to those with the means to knock every single thing off, because I'm sure its fun, but at what cost? I'm not even talking about STIs or babies or anything...but its about that connection.

Thats me at least. I know its all mental at the end of the day so to each their own.

self realization sucks sometimes, **%+
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

I've had this revelation in the form of just knowing I can sleep with multiple women. I remember having a chick just laying there, and me realizing that I wanted nothing to her, and really pondering how wrapped up she could be in something I only wanted until I climaxed. Since then, I was able to see the vulnerability in a lot of women I interacted with, and just how they would engage in such acts with me in hopes that I would fulfill some desire they didn't fully understand.

At the start of this year, I made a pact with myself to only sleep with women who have potential. Children, and potential STD's aside, there is a certain fulfillment that comes along w/ having sex with a lady you truly like.
Wow this thread is deep
embarassed.gif

Great thread. I realized this a few years ago about myself. I have been in several situations where I could have hooked up with nearly any chick I wanted, but I just can't take it there with a chick I don't know and have feelings for.

agreeing with all this

Well said OP. I concur with you 100%. I've never been able to have meaningless sex, maybe because I'm a female or maybe because I just can't have sex with someone I feel nothing for to begin with. But now I'm reaching a point where I don't want to have sex at all or get to know people in the first place. I don't even want to date or give out my number because I lack the care and energy to want to get to know someone new or explain who I am to them. This is definitely an odd phase in my life. I'll be 24 in two weeks that might have something to do with it...doubt it though.

this. 

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]toast1985 wrote:[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]the vulnerability in a lot of women I interacted with, and just how they would engage in such acts with me in[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] hopes[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]that I would fulfill some desire they didn't fully understand.[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color]
[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]
[/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]completely agree! we find ourselves "out there" more...in the "dating world"...playing...of course, the "dating game". Fragility seems to be a very trending pattern. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]vulnerability and loneliness leaves many wandering for solace, seeking comfort anywhere... just for some temporary relief. A lot of who I meet in the "dating game" are scared to face some old thorn on their mind hindering themselves. Or they are running from themselves, rendering them helpless to their inevitable self-destruction.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You really have to dig into the roots of human interaction, live vicariously through, and get to know someone..but it's hard when everyone is hiding their real identity.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A lot of people play themselves and in turn deprive themselves. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So when you meet a woman with a sense of her self, and a genuine interest in yourself...don't be afraid to share somea yoself.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]fear controls our society in so many ways smh [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am stoned, night y'all.[/font]

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Think about how different the world would be if people masturbated before they made decisions.
masturbating reduces all the stress and hassle and post-cleaning, and dippin/kickin her out.  once you're done, you're done, everythings done on your own time, and the only person you have to worry about pleasing is yourself.  no guilty conscience of, am i doing it right? does she want it faster? etc etc. you just know yourself best, and only have to concentrate on that.
most of us have other priorities and dont have time to manage around hollerin at jump offs, putting in some sort of money and using time that could be allocated more productively elsewhere;  i guess the time thing falls in line with paying for sex

considering the population of Team Raw, it would greatly reduce the pregnancy scare posts and all the "should I go to the clinic" posts

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]toast1985 wrote:[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]the vulnerability in a lot of women I interacted with, and just how they would engage in such acts with me in[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] hopes[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]that I would fulfill some desire they didn't fully understand.[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color]
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]
[/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]completely agree! we find ourselves "out there" more...in the "dating world"...playing...of course, the "dating game". Fragility seems to be a very trending pattern. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]vulnerability and loneliness leaves many wandering for solace, seeking comfort anywhere... just for some temporary relief. A lot of who I meet in the "dating game" are scared to face some old thorn on their mind hindering themselves. Or they are running from themselves, rendering them helpless to their inevitable self-destruction.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You really have to dig into the roots of human interaction, live vicariously through, and get to know someone..but it's hard when everyone is hiding their real identity.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A lot of people play themselves and in turn deprive themselves. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So when you meet a woman with a sense of her self, and a genuine interest in yourself...don't be afraid to share somea yoself.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]fear controls our society in so many ways smh [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am stoned, night y'all.[/font]

smokin.gif
Agree with this especially in the single world.  People let the judgments of others control who they portray themselves as. 

I guess I am a different breed because I have never been able to smash if i didn't get along with a girl.  Which will some times get you into trouble because those ugly ones are the ones that have great personalities.  Its a fine line I suppose.

Spoiler [+]
Sidebar : When did NT become so soft...we listening to way too much drake.  I miss the we just smash tons of dimes all day every day NT 
laugh.gif

I thought I was the only one feeling this way, I would smash a chick I didn't n't care for and just feel bad after, I don't know if it was because she expected a relationship afterwards and I was going to have to break her heart, or it was just the though of wasting my seed on a woman I could give two %+!%# about.

I used to have fantasies about having a stable of #$#@@#, but that life is not all its hyped up to be, I've seen dudes who had a gang of @@!!+## end up alone when it's all said and done. I just need one chick who I can depend on.

It's gotten to the point, where chicks think I'm stuck up because I'm not chasing after the box

TroyMcClure wrote:

It blows dude. It's weakened my game in bars/clubs too cause these @#$!%!% don't want to hear *+!+ except about how good they look and how much $$$ you are willing to fork up at that moment.

So, I don't even approach a broad haf the time.

When you get that "feeling" to do so, and you talk, and she is wonderful and intelligent , witty, and gets all my jokes, nothing beats that feeling lol. 

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

didn't Drake say that corny *** #$%^ ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

didn't Drake say that corny *** #$%^ ?
laugh.gif

Funny you ask, but no. I knew this was bound to happen since he said it on a blog a couple weeks ago. 
Me and my boys have been saying this since sometime in 2010. I forget where I heard it first. I honestly do. 

But I hope that doesn't change the validity of it...even if subjective... 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

It blows dude. It's weakened my game in bars/clubs too cause these @#$!%!% don't want to hear *+!+ except about how good they look and how much $$$ you are willing to fork up at that moment.

So, I don't even approach a broad haf the time.

When you get that "feeling" to do so, and you talk, and she is wonderful and intelligent , witty, and gets all my jokes, nothing beats that feeling lol. 
currently happening to me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

I thought I was the only one feeling this way, I would smash a chick I didn't n't care for and just feel bad after, I don't know if it was because she expected a relationship afterwards and I was going to have to break her heart, or it was just the though of wasting my seed on a woman I could give two %+!%# about.

I used to have fantasies about having a stable of #$#@@#, but that life is not all its hyped up to be, I've seen dudes who had a gang of @@!!+## end up alone when it's all said and done. I just need one chick who I can depend on.

It's gotten to the point, where chicks think I'm stuck up because I'm not chasing after the box
sad but true..

I've never been one to put a lot effort into getting meaningless sex and that's why my body count is only at 20.

Almost all of times I've had meaningless sex I've been drunk and don't have to deal with that self-realization afterwards.

I also can't kick it with a fine chick who's mad boring just for the possibility of buns. I rather do something entertaining.

Lots of good stuff in this thread

I definitely look for more than %%$ and ******* nowadays....we all have to grow up, some of just fight it forever.

On the other side of things though - maybe sometimes I need to give a chick more of a chance.

I haven't invested time and energy into a woman in a long time...I think due to trying to make sure i'm protected in this game of love and lust, i've turned into the impenetrable heartless one.

Back
Top Bottom