Age Old Question Butterface or Butterbody?

kelly-divine-6.jpg
and her name is

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Butterface

*turns off lights and gets busy*

QFT...

I'LL TAKE A BUTTERFACE W/ A BANGIN BODY>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PRETTY FACE W/A BUTTERBODY...WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO WITH A PRETTY CHIC WITH THE BODY OF AN 11YR OLD?

Spoiler [+]
BUT I KNOW A CERTAIN NT'er THAT WOULD GO HAM WITH THAT...LUCKILY THE SUN IS COMING OUT...HE PROBABLY CRAWLED IN HIS COFFIN NOW
*falls to the ground in laughter*

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Butterface

*turns off lights and gets busy*

QFT...

I'LL TAKE A BUTTERFACE W/ A BANGIN BODY>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PRETTY FACE W/A BUTTERBODY...WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO WITH A PRETTY CHIC WITH THE BODY OF AN 11YR OLD?

Spoiler [+]
BUT I KNOW A CERTAIN NT'er THAT WOULD GO HAM WITH THAT...LUCKILY THE SUN IS COMING OUT...HE PROBABLY CRAWLED IN HIS COFFIN NOW
*falls to the ground in laughter*

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

That is a perfect butterface.

That's a "butterface"?

I know ol' girl aint on that 13/10 model status y'all easily pulling, but comon son quit wit' the bull ishhh cause she aint no "butterface"...
eyes.gif

In fact, I find that the lower part of her gut is much more of a formidable opponent to my erection than her face.

#Kanyeshrug.

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

That is a perfect butterface.

That's a "butterface"?

I know ol' girl aint on that 13/10 model status y'all easily pulling, but comon son quit wit' the bull ishhh cause she aint no "butterface"...
eyes.gif

In fact, I find that the lower part of her gut is much more of a formidable opponent to my erection than her face.

#Kanyeshrug.

What's a butterbody though? like the broad is broad? unless she's obese, aything is a go to me, so butterbody.

What's a butterbody though? like the broad is broad? unless she's obese, aything is a go to me, so butterbody.

Back
Top Bottom