AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Colorway I always wanted. Just wish I got them half a size bigger and the creasing on the front toe is something else smh [emoji]128532[/emoji]. Definitely not worth 130$

Last edited:
2017 they clean but honestly this leather gon crease after five good wears but im a bo ***** so is whta it is if they got to outlets im tripling up on these
thanks for the info... these definitely are nostalgic for me. just worried if the midsole paint would chip after a few wears... I wish it was the QS quality... and yes, definitely hoping these will hit outlets soon!

thanks for the info... these definitely are nostalgic for me. just worried if the midsole paint would chip after a few wears... I wish it was the QS quality... and yes, definitely hoping these will hit outlets soon!
The paint is straight they not fon chip as easy i have the 2013 pair tge leather yellowed a lil but hey. i paid the 130 for them but you know what 130 is still better than paying 150+

I haven't gotten them, but kind of mad because so many pairs have released with a similar CW.  The Raiders ones, the patent leather stripe on the front, the all black, the white and black, and I think a black and white.  Just bring them back to Nike ID and give us decent quality, good quality is to much to ask for.

I remember interviewing for Nike like 2/3 years ago for IT, second thing out of my mouth if I got the job.  How does the Nike ID selection process work?

Back
Top Bottom