AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

My box came in a crap bag as well and have some damage as well. I don't understand why these idiots can't be proactive and box this the right way.

Anyone seen or seeing QS '13 "vintage" version for retail or less size 11-11.5? not looking to pay more than retail. obviously less would be preferable but I slept on these and can't seem to find my shoddy '08 or 4-5year ago retros. Thanks in advance.

Anyone seen or seeing QS '13 "vintage" version for retail or less size 11-11.5? not looking to pay more than retail. obviously less would be preferable but I slept on these and can't seem to find my shoddy '08 or 4-5year ago retros. Thanks in advance.
These will be around $150 shipped but I don't think you will find a better deal.  When you order remember the sizes are UK so you have to convert.

http://bit.ly/11njCSz

anybody cop the sc II trainer lows ? seen a black / blue colorway at the Nike outlets for $80. they look dope

My box pretty much looks like his.  Maybe not as bad on the bottom.  I wouldn't say his box is "totaled" though.
if you really want a nice sneaker box, why dont you purchase those blue fomaposites with the grey lining and rip off the sticker off the box and replace it with the sneaker label you got from the sc and return the foams in the beat up box

I already have a pair and was debating getting a second but...I can't just keep buying sneakers.  But it's good to know that they are a legit vendor.

I already have a pair and was debating getting a second but...I can't just keep buying sneakers.  But it's good to know that they are a legit vendor.
F*ck that bro !!! you only live once and its always good to have a back up pair

cuz after a couple years this cw will be super hard to find

and you will get raped by the resell price that they then gonna ask for this shoe

i have already 2 pairs and even i am considering to buy a 3rd pair lol
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I get what you're saying but life isn't just sneakers.  I rarely get a second pair of kicks.  Right now the only doubles I have is Black Grapes.

I get what you're saying but life isn't just sneakers.  I rarely get a second pair of kicks.  Right now the only doubles I have is Black Grapes.
and on the other hand im quite extreme compared to other collectors, i have doubles and triples from at least 10 cws if it isnt more
happy.gif

that sh*t happens when you have too much free time and money like me
embarassed.gif
i am gonna soon hit the 100 pairs and some sneakers

i havent saw them for years ,i even forgot some of the sneakers that i have
laugh.gif
and i still keep buying them
mean.gif

FSR and maybe more of the All-Star Bo's up on Size?.  Comes out to around $163 shipped USD.  Remember the sizes are listed as UK.  I understand this is around $40 more compared to US retail but in case anyone has missed out and really wanted a pair...there you go.

Also OSLife still has about 5 or so sizes up for around 135-145 before ship (depends on size).  They have been sitting for a while.  He is running a sale on Monday so if you wait it out and your size is still up on his site you can get anywhere from $10-$40 bucks off.

Back
Top Bottom