AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

^ still not the ones I want

maybe its just me but it seems like the auburns have been released once a year for the past 5-6 years

pics from ebay...
sick !!!! deff need these, repped for the pics
smokin.gif

Last edited:
do the QS vintage auburn come in the SICk orange box?? hope so!!
i read some where it said it comes in a reg box.you still gonna cop & do a comparison video? by the way i'm jealous of the avy those are the ultimate sneaker grail 4 me i hope they retro sometime within the yr. or next.

if the originals didn't come in that box, i see no point

(still don't understand why nike chose to put this year's air max 1 og colorways in a 1970's style nike box when the air max debuted in the late '80's
and never came in that box)

it makes no more sense to me than picking an arbitrary current box to put them in

i can't be the only one that notices these small details

Last edited:
i just want the orange box because it looks amazing and all i have are the boring brown nsw box's. i like the vintage feel.

i just want the orange box because it looks amazing and all i have are the boring brown nsw box's. i like the vintage feel.

i hear ya, but would be better if box is consistent with original release (like da low numbered aj retros that have been releasing)

Got my auburn joints today from CT , theyre nice , i was on the fence for a while but if you like this classic i def think you should give it a shot. Can only give a comparison to the 09 pair, and these are way better , the leather is nice and the toe box has a nice cut , not that upwards pointing like the 09's. So if you appreciate these , dont hesitate while theyre still available for retail. Who knows what price these QS's end up getting in these days of hype.

Got my auburn joints today from CT , theyre nice , i was on the fence for a while but if you like this classic i def think you should give it a shot. Can only give a comparison to the 09 pair, and these are way better , the leather is nice and the toe box has a nice cut , not that upwards pointing like the 09's. So if you appreciate these , dont hesitate while theyre still available for retail. Who knows what price these QS's end up getting in these days of hype.

Thanks, anymore reviews :nerd:

I heard quality is on point...too bad they're more sail than white...

I think Im gonna get the MLB All Star.. they look good on feet IMO...

Nike continually dropping the ball on all of Bo's new release's.

C'MON NIKE PICK IT UP BRO"S

So anybody have comparisons yet of the latest 2012 release and these new vintage. They look like the same exact shoe just washed out.

Back
Top Bottom