AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Anywhere online still got the QS 91? I wanna pull the trigger on eBay, for $170.00 but I dunno if I should yet.

Anywhere online still got the QS 91? I wanna pull the trigger on eBay, for $170.00 but I dunno if I should yet.
Try calling Sneakerpolitics 337-993-3709 or Oness (859) 276-2316

them spots both take phone orders.. not sure if they still have any left, but it's worth a try they will be  $125 shipped

they open at 11 est i think

Last edited:
Try calling Sneakerpolitics 337-993-3709 or Oness (859) 276-2316

them spots both take phone orders.. not sure if they still have any left, but it's worth a try they will be  $125 shipped

they open at 11 est i think
Repped. Thanks I will give it a shot, but Champs seems to have all sizes but there giving me a "heavy traffic" message. Prolly didn't update that they are sold out. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. 

These new pics look totally awesome!

Any other phone numbers for the Bo trainer? I tried the 2 above and no 11.5 at either. Really want these. Big Oakland fan

Any other phone numbers for the Bo trainer? I tried the 2 above and no 11.5 at either. Really want these. Big Oakland fan
Ditto. But im looking for an 8.5. Was told they didn't get the raider editions in.

The Nike Air Trainer SC II QS 'NFL Pack.. free shipping

http://www.champssports.com/product...cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=14640300

I just realized something.. the photo on the champs website shows that the dolphin colorway has the patent leather and has black on the midsole
mean.gif

this is the photo oneness had, and the photo i seen every where else.. i really hope they look like the oneness photo and not what champs has up

Last edited:
The Nike Air Trainer SC II QS 'NFL Pack.. free shipping

http://www.champssports.com/product...cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=14640300

I just realized something.. the photo on the champs website shows that the dolphin colorway has the patent leather and has black on the midsole
mean.gif

this is the photo oneness had, and the photo i seen every where else.. i really hope they look like the oneness photo and not what champs has up
Pretty sure they are the 1s in the bottom pic.....i actually checked them out in person a few days ago didnt really pay that close of attention to the color details just looked over em quickly, but i believe i didnt notice any patent or the black.....champs pic has to be wrong!!!!

Pretty sure they are the 1s in the bottom pic.....i actually checked them out in person a few days ago didnt really pay that close of attention to the color details just looked over em quickly, but i believe i didnt notice any patent or the black.....champs pic has to be wrong!!!!
I really hope so.. my order is on it's way, and i would be really disappointed if they looked like what champs has up

how i miss the dolphins cw :smh:

i need a sz13 fam am i ruined i been late on all the releases as of late but been getting lucky i really need a solid on these

TEAM PHINS :smokin

^^^ did they have a 13 if so im slighty upest couldve use that $20 off lmao

no worries though cause mine still otw

These are my pride and joys:

I have two pairs of Auburns as well. Still getting my sneaker collection out of storage. Summers here and IMO those are the best and most comfortable sneakers to wear in summer/general.

I picked up the auburns from the riverhead outlet last week for $21.97 ,,,,,steal

These are my pride and joys:

I have two pairs of Auburns as well. Still getting my sneaker collection out of storage. Summers here and IMO those are the best and most comfortable sneakers to wear in summer/general.
I dunno bout the comfort part, but they look dope

Back
Top Bottom