AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Yes, leather vintage OG QS says 01/15/13 to 04/12/13

Just looked at my 2012 auburn trainer sc. I think I wore it once so far. If the 2017 is just cheap materials again I may pick it up on discount just so I can have a spare without the age. Heh.

I asked Nike customer service, and they have no clue about this release. I wonder if they will be at all the major chains or just Jimmy Jazz.

i have never heard of a shoe being jimmy jazz exclusive from nike

ofcourse they will be everywhere and with that 130 price tag not move at all

Last edited:
I asked Nike customer service, and they have no clue about this release. I wonder if they will be at all the major chains or just Jimmy Jazz.
My local Jimmy Jazz and DTLR said they had no idea they was getting them in until they came in.  The shoe was on no release sheet. They both got a very limited shipment too.

I hit nike chat with the sku she told me that shoe came out a decade ago so I guess they don't know either.

I picked up Auburn joints from the outlets some years back for like 40 bucks. Wore those into ground. I'll cop again when they hit outlets. Raiders joints will be copped too on disco...

Pic from article on known sneaker website. Is it me or do they look light tan and white ?

These are restocks of the 2013 Bo, that started this thread 100 pages ago

Every pair of black are very different particularly in the back except these

99 swoosh in back perfect retro the great quality suede

09 34 in the back one of the worst retro ever  deformed shape cheap quality fragile b grades inaccurate retro the 34 is the only good thing here

13 "Nike" on back better still average quality still inaccurate nice shape still not nearly as good a 99 better than 09 to much lighter grey

17 " "

These have the same sku 302346-013 which is why the rep said these came out a few years ago she was right this is just left over stock these are not new

Last edited:
we need better leather nike, and we need a og replica on the raiders pear. make the leather like the sbb jordan 1's or og vintage pack bo's and we will be happy!

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Got mine from jimmy jazz and here's another shoe I love that I can't wear because of the horrible plastic materials SMH Nike just give us the OG treatment again !!!!

it's SAD to see Nike FU#K, these up yet once AGAIN, BOTH PEARS

OG or bust Nike!!! PREMIUM MATERIALS!!!

:smile:

Last edited:
we need better leather nike, and we need a og replica on the raiders pear. make the leather like the sbb jordan 1's or og vintage pack bo's and we will be happy!
Seriously, that bad again? How is it compared to the 2012 non-og version. Thats the one I have at the moment to compare.

The closest we'll get to another OG material are the shoes that dropped in the mid 2000s. My all black pair are doing fairly nice

Back
Top Bottom