After 6 months of wolfing it, my hair is finally getting cut(pics)

First i was gonna do dreads, then I was just gonna grow out a fro. I just can't go any longer keepin it unkempt. I'm goin back to line-ups every twoweeks and i'm never growin it out again. I'm surprised I even made it this long. It was fun while it lasted but enough is enough. Has anybody elsebeen debating whether to cut or not to cut? To grow a fro or keep it low?

mmzpc6.jpg

are you the same dude that got drunk & got your face beat in at some party a while back?

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you clipped your eyebrow?

no thats a scar

battle scars from the fight?
nerd.gif

haha no it was from when i was little, and yeah that is me this is my friends account. calibeebee got banned

word. i thought you looked familiar.
laugh.gif
i always tell myself i want togrow dreads but once i start to grow it out and it hits that stage where you cant really do anything with it & it just looks gross i just say F it and geta haircut.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by saint lt

it took your 6 months just for it to get that length? your hair grows slow lol.

Naw that looks about right....dude has fro...so if he pulls his hair its prolly 2-3 times as long.

Originally Posted by mdresident

You get no broads. LOL

laugh.gif
smh.gif

i think black peoples hair for the most part grow pretty slow, i rememer my black girlfriends would always tell me my hair only grew fast because i was halffilipino.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom