Afro Latino Vol 1

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Diego

We all come from monkeys.

/Thread

People should stop putting it this way. We didn't come from "monkeys" per say. Humans and other apes share a common primate ancestor who several modern apes diverged from.

And what they diverged from is still a monkey/ape/monkey-%%$ animal.

And OP your just trying to stir things up. People are gonna be racist no matter what you tell them, some people reading this post who are racist are going to be even more racist after this just because they don't like to be proven wrong or have a point proven to them.

If you want a certain group of people to stop being racist to another group, all the members of both races have to be understanding and drop those certain habits/qualities that form the judgements of others to be racist towards them...you think thats gonna happen? Nah. not for the time being.

what habits/qualities do you speak of?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

lol i've already put up pics on that crush thread. i'm not trying to derail this awesomeness OP was so gracious enough to bless us with.
glasses.gif

mi papa es de barranquilla y mi mama de pereira, pero naci aqui.

Pics of you and the Mrs.?

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Everyone is African

/thread

No.
Actually, everyone's mitochondrial dna can be traced back to a body in Africa. They call her Mitochondrial Eve.
True, however, it is more apparent and the closer traits of african roots are show in Afro Latinos

lol i've already put up pics on that crush thread. i'm not trying to derail this awesomeness OP was so gracious enough to bless us with.
glasses.gif

we are no longer together. but next one i get; pm express, baws.

glasses.gif

we are no longer together. but next one i get; pm express, baws.

Great. We can swap stories on how difficult women are.

the thing that gets me about people and their prejudices/attitudes towards africanism is when they're of african descent themselves. they might be of alighter complexion or whatever the attribute may be...but it's still in their lineage. While they are conscious of that fact...they still act as ifthey're somehow better in whatever aspect they decide to compare. That very ignorance is what pervades many spanish speaking countries. My own sister,albeit of differing fathers, makes racial jokes at me. she's been calling me kunta kinte ever since she seen roots just cuz i'm the darkest one in myimmediate family. while my grandmother was darker than me, the idiot still sits there and smiles and calls me kunta. The joke doesn't bother me... theblatant ignorance and stupidity does.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

honduras checking in
flag-honduras.gif

most of my cousins are super black
Honduras2.jpg

but i came out brown
laugh.gif
Everyone in my family came out light brown or white. My friends don't believe that I am Honduran because i'm not dark like them.

Basically in Dr and PR all the Indian slaves were killed (taino) and the people who really live there are black and white mixed. There is some Indian mixedinto most of them a lil' bit but they are really just mostly mixed especially Dominicans.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

We all come from monkeys.

/Thread

People should stop putting it this way. We didn't come from "monkeys" per say. Humans and other apes share a common primate ancestor who several modern apes diverged from.

Im sorry I thought we were posting not so smart replies for not so smart threads.
Want to have a discussion? Sure Im down for it. I just dont view WSHH as a source to ignite smart discussion.

Sue me.
*cue the rock clapping gif*

just cause its posted on WSHH doesnt mean it aint the truth.

YO SOY PANAMA!

Back
Top Bottom