African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

Them Africans will more than likely give me subpar service because of how African Americans are viewed world wide. Imma be pissed wasting thousands of dollars on a trip to Africa only to see them roll out the carpet for white people next to me and then ask me to help.

Plus you act like Africans own anything in Africa. That money probably going to European or Chinese pockets .

layziegunts layziegunts wasnt u just beasting over that mixed female weather girl

here u go supporting a company with no black executives
not to mention walt was a known closet racist

here u are in the soccer thread
i hope the money spent on the jerseys
directly effects and leads to more BLACK folks
getting money in their pockets
or was it going to folks of european descent

theres other posts
but i aint doing all that

you’re being petty with me because I enjoy Marvel movies?
Hhmmmmmm isn’t your wife Asian? And you felt bad about it in a previous post because she can’t never understand you for being black.

bro, get out my history and quoting me in the Marvel thread. Because I enjoy Avengers that means I’m on the same level of you not building your life with a Black woman because you don’t want to have black kids? And you want to dilute your blackness? What’s next? I watched wrestling last week so I’m supporting Vince McMahon? ??‍♂️

don’t even try to come to me like that.

Them Africans will more than likely give me subpar service because of how African Americans are viewed world wide. Imma be pissed wasting thousands of dollars on a trip to Africa only to see them roll out the carpet for white people next to me and then ask me to help.

Plus you act like Africans own anything in Africa. That money probably going to European or Chinese pockets .

Africa is owned 75% by non Africans. It’s a shame and I know it and we all know it but unless we change our mentality we ain’t going nowhere.

this is exhausting, a message board with dudes about sneakers isn’t a place for me to talk black economics so I will apologize and give it a rest for the night.

iight Brothers ✊? Have a goodnight, we all got work to do

Black woman because you don’t want to have black kids?
***** *** ***** 3 of my 4 kids are with a black woman
so it yo ***** *** down somewhere
meanwhile u running around looking like this

20190214_164954-jpg.2446544

where u from *****
where u stay

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare so because I said a black weather girl is cute. That’s your excuse.

BRO, YOU HATE BLACK WOMEN.

dude you only come in here to talk about me because me loving BLACK FIRST intimidates you.

You know what young man, I won’t respond to you going forward. I want you to read my post and cry knowing that you will always be a failure to the black community. Just don’t @ me anymore.

I’m done with you, I wish you nothing but the best in life broth...oops... I mean Asian dude

Trust me, NT don’t mean nothing to me. Don’t come after me and I won’t come after y’all it’s that simple.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare so because I said a black weather girl is cute. That’s your excuse.

BRO, YOU HATE BLACK WOMEN.

dude you only come in here to talk about me because me loving BLACK FIRST intimidates you.

You know what young man, I won’t respond to you going forward. I want you to read my post and cry knowing that you will always be a failure to the black community. Just don’t @ me anymore.

I’m done with you, I wish you nothing but the best in life broth...oops... I mean Asian dude
:lol:
ooooh ok
i get it
ur trollin
u had me heated
i get it
i get what ur doing
repped

so homeboy got black women pregnant, had kids with them, left them, then married and committed to an Asian woman and now you proud of that. Dude don’t ever @ me again. I’m above you

young man it’s all love bro. You’re a black man and I’m a black man.

if you want to post a picture of me from 2014 partying in Brazil as your defense against me, go ahead man. Whatever makes you sleep at night ✊?

this thread is suppose to be about loving blackness, but I get called “toxic” because I love black too much...sigh

iight brothers I’m out man

young man it’s all love bro. You’re a black man and I’m a black man.

if you want to post a picture of me from 2014 partying in Brazil as your defense against me, go ahead man. Whatever makes you sleep at night ✊?

this thread is suppose to be about loving blackness, but I get called “toxic” because I love black too much...sigh

iight brothers I’m out man
i aint ever even called u toxic
wouldnt even use that term to describe ur sucka self

pic from 2014
and u somehow huey p
marcus garvey
and malcom rolled all into 1
in 5 years
go sit yo lame self down somewhere
just a fake wanna be woke *****

Trust me, NT don’t mean nothing to me. Don’t come after me and I won’t come after y’all it’s that simple.
:lol: @ u thinking typing words on a key board is coming at someone
u softer than charmin
white girl prolly wouldnt give u no p
reason why u so deadset on this mission
whens the last time u had black p???

My last serious relationship was with a Nigerian woman. I wasn't good enough by her parents standards yet the sister was engaged to a white man with an openly racist family.

Africans are quick to let us know we're not them and who they aspire to be.

layziegunts layziegunts honest thoughts on dating ppl who are half black?

edit: I ask b/c I’ve discovered a lot of ppl don’t consider them black, and I’m baffled by this. My Nana look a lil strange ethnically, but i think ppl would definitely assume that she was Black.

Last edited:
again pm me ur location layziegunts layziegunts

I don’t do internet beefs young man.
You have a goodnight

stay out my thread going forward if you’re going to get your feelings hurt.
Just remember you got my photo and you’re the one going through threads for me

DONT COME FOR ME AND I WOMT COME FOR YOU ?

layziegunts layziegunts honest thoughts on dating ppl who are half black?

edit: I ask b/c I’ve discovered a lot of ppl don’t consider them black, and I’m baffled by this. My Nana look a lil strange ethnically, but i think ppl would definitely assume that she was Black.
none of us in here are 100% African. Most of us mixed with something else.

I never ever had an issue with dating someone who is bi-racial. Once you got black in you, you black

simple

this is YOU coming for ME???
u lame

why you posting my pics for and going through other threads to see all my posts on NT.

you see me posting your pic of going through your history.

Young man I don’t care about you. Please just go away and stop @ me please

Back
Top Bottom